PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

Asmodeus
08-15-2006, 09:14 PM
Hey all new guy on board here and new to XBOX as well. Just popping in to say hey. Just picked up the 360 and a handfull of games.

pjh13
08-15-2006, 09:21 PM
Welcome

laughs
08-15-2006, 09:39 PM
Welcome to the site, Asmodeus :cheers: What games did you pick up?

Nato King
08-15-2006, 09:58 PM
What games did you pick up?

Welcome Welcome to the best xbox and xbox360 site on the net My name is serg_w-xba you can call me Serg_w-xba. I am no one important and if you see me on the street Don't say hi because I am rearlly busy to talk or going home to play xbox or I just didn't see you to speak.

I hope you like it here and I hear if you tell a friend about this site we will give you money but that is yet to be a fact. well again I say welcome and I can drink to that. :cheers:

oh I forgot to say Like Laughs said what games did you pick up.

wulkar
08-15-2006, 10:06 PM
Welcome to the Xboxaddict community...:D

Highlite23
08-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Welcome Asmodeus, we have an interesting group of charecters around here...don't let them scare you away.

Enjoy your stay, and if youever need anything.......ask Serg :p

Asmodeus
08-15-2006, 10:09 PM
I picked up:
The Eldor Scrolls Oblivion Fight Night Round 3 Ridge Racer 6 Need For Speed Most Wanted Call of Duty 2 Project Gotham Racing 3 Condemned Criminal Origins

Anything else you guys might recommend for the 360 or ones that are backwords compatable that are must haves since I dont have the original xbox

Thanks for the welcome guys,
Tommy

laughs
08-15-2006, 10:21 PM
I picked up:
The Eldor Scrolls Oblivion Fight Night Round 3 Ridge Racer 6 Need For Speed Most Wanted Call of Duty 2 Project Gotham Racing 3 Condemned Criminal Origins

Anything else you guys might recommend for the 360 or ones that are backwords compatable that are must haves since I dont have the original xbox

Thanks for the welcome guys,
Tommy

From that list you gave, I have The Elder Scrolls Oblivion, and Condemned Crime Origins. I also have NHL 2K6, Kameo, King Kong, and Dead Rising. I think you're going to be pleasantly suprised with Condemned. As far as making suggestions, I'd definitely pick up Dead Rising if you're a fan of horror/zombies. King Kong is also a great game. Looks like Saints Row is going to be awesome as well... You should check out the demo on the live marketplace. :cheers:

m4oH
08-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Anything else you guys might recommend for the 360 or ones that are backwords compatable that are must haves since I dont have the original xboxFirst of all, welcome to the site and enjoy your stay. As for reccomending original xbox titles it all depends on in you enjoy online gaming or not and of course if you have xbox gold. In my opinion, the 360 doesn't have any oustanding LIVE games out there right now. However, I'd recommend the Halo Triple Pack, Fable TLC, PGR2, Forza Motorsport, Rainbow Six 3 (for LIVE), Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow (for LIVE), Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Grand Theft Auto Double Pack, Return to Castle Wolfenstein (for LIVE), Morrowind, Counter Strike (for LIVE). Now that's a big list but those are the games I enjoyed the most out of my Xbox. All of those games except for a few have excellent multiplayer and a solid single player.

EDIT- You might want to check the backwards compatibility(sp?) of some of those. I know for sure that Counter Strike doesn't play on the 360. Atleast not yet.

pjh13
08-16-2006, 08:33 PM
if you like sports and play alot of games with your friends i would recommend fifa world cup. its a fun game, great to bet on, and brings out tons of competativeness with friends

Asmodeus
08-16-2006, 08:50 PM
FIFA does look and sound fun, but i dont know the first thing about soccor

pjh13
08-16-2006, 09:20 PM
its not that much of a factor, you pick up how the game works pretty fast. i just like it alot because the games are usually low scoring so the suspense when you are playing your freinds can get pretty intense

Lemon
08-16-2006, 09:21 PM
FIFA does look and sound fun, but i dont know the first thing about soccor

my friend brought that game over to my house and we played against eachother. now i have NEVER played soccer or a soccer video game before, yet i only lost like 2-1. and he is like a pro soccer player.

p.s., just keep sliding into your opponents, you'll get the ball easily. you might lose like 4-5 players because of penalties, but that didnt stop me!

mattgame
08-17-2006, 06:36 AM
Welcome young Xbox 360 gamer. May your gaming days be blessed and long
:cheers:

Shawn-XBA
08-17-2006, 08:17 AM
Welcome to XBA Asmodeus!!

Here are a few that I own that I would recommend: Xbox 360: Dead or Alive 4, King Kong, Prey, Ghost Recon: AW and for the Xbox: Halo and Halo 2

Tony_Macaroni
08-18-2006, 11:42 PM
WELCOME !! sorry i couldnt get here earlier i wus out of town ... ne ways ... great find (this site :D ) and im sure u'll enjoy ur stay... we're all a bunch of nice guys and girl (Rhiannon) hahaha ps ... pick up king kong and or dead rising ... ttyl and welcome again

Slowride
08-19-2006, 03:51 PM
As you can see Tony is our resident drunk. He's cool though. Anyways welcome to the site. I am still 360less so you're already ahead of me.

SamSmith
08-19-2006, 10:23 PM
big welcome to you :)

l Maximus l
08-21-2006, 03:34 PM
As you can see Tony is our resident drunk. He's cool though. Anyways welcome to the site. I am still 360less so you're already ahead of me.

What are you waiting for, brother?!

Speedle
09-08-2006, 03:24 AM
if you like sports and play alot of games with your friends i would recommend fifa world cup. its a fun game, great to bet on, and brings out tons of competativeness with friends

I guess when there are good friend it doesn't matter what kind of sport you play or watch. Coz always may find something cool in everything whit good friends!
:yikes:
:p

Nato King
09-08-2006, 06:11 AM
I guess when there are good friend it doesn't matter what kind of sport you play or watch. Coz always may find something cool in everything whit good friends!
:yikes:
:p

Very nice Speedle. I totally agree with what you said.

Welcome to the site where you can find all your xbox and xbox360 information and news.