PDA

View Full Version : Rumble Roses XX...Beaten... *dies

Imperius
08-16-2006, 12:29 AM
Am I dead? I should be.

I FINALLY beaten Rumble Roses XX.

Check for yourself on my profile. BTW, its probably at 72% at this moment because I haven't logged onto xbox live yet to let it update.

Anyway, 30 hours roughly per character....Argh... lol...

Let me know what you guys think, I'm too tired of T&A to care about bragging.

Imperius

Imperius
08-16-2006, 09:51 PM
Alright, its fixed. I'm at 100%, leave comments!

Lemon
08-16-2006, 09:57 PM
what's the game about?

wulkar
08-17-2006, 12:03 AM
what's the game about?

barley dressed women with large....well you know. wrestleing

Lemon
08-17-2006, 09:56 AM

:yikes:
i'm gettin it

ll Mista GT ll
08-17-2006, 11:13 AM

Its cartoon though :confused: :watchout:

Imperius
08-17-2006, 11:23 AM
Its not cartoon! lol

Its a well rendered game graphicly, and also the absolute most difficult game to unlock 100%.

It took me months, and I'm one of 20 people in the world who has done it. ^^

Lemon
08-17-2006, 11:51 AM
is it tricky..or just that hard?

Imperius
08-17-2006, 02:58 PM
Ignore this reply please, Thanks.

Imperius
08-17-2006, 03:01 PM
I'll be more clear lol.

Its quite simular to dead or alive extreme volleyball, except no volleyball is included. Its a fighting game. Wrestling, cage fights..ect..

It has 20 main characters (all women) and 29 or so characters name Lambda. Now lambda (29 of them) are fully customizeable. You can change their body type, how big or small certain FEATURES are, and muscle tone, fighting style..ect.

After a certain number of matches, you compete to get belts (championship belts).

There is also a shop where you can buy other characters, also to buy skimpy outfits and other clothing including swimsuits. It also lets you buy game features. Including photo shoot options, zooming in and taking pictures of your lovely characters in interesting poses.

There are tons of other features, but I won't get into them.

Long story short, the reason the game is "difficult" is because to get ALL the gamerscore points and unlock all the costumes is because you need to fight, fight, and fight some more. Each fight gives you money, which you can use to buy costumes and such. Then once you unlocked each of the 20 main characters, including all of their stuff, you need to play all the lamdas and get them to 100%

So to be brief. 49 characters to play total, about 30 hours play for each character to unlock them fully. So multiply that by 29. Now you know how long it took me to unlock the game. May I remind you, I am one in 20 in the Entire World that has beaten the game.

If you like a good solid fighting game that has online play and up to 4 PLAYER action, buy the game, OR buy it if you like a challenge lol.

Read some reviews, look at the screenshots.

As far as I know, I'm the second canadian to beat the game lol

NiNeBReaKeR
08-17-2006, 10:13 PM
you have alot of free time my freind ;) , i cant bielieve you put 900 hours into that game... ive never even played it. but ive never put that many hours into any game before

Yellowlab
08-17-2006, 11:46 PM
Wow... very impressive! I went through and got all the singles championships with all the wrestlers, which took about 40 hours just to do that.

I'm all up for a challenge, but the time you need to spend to unlock everything is way out of whack. The game just isn't diverse enough to support hundreds of hours of gameplay.

Imperius
08-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Thanks, it was hard work.

predatorprime
08-24-2006, 02:13 PM
Is the game better than what the reviews say?
I had the first one for PS2 and it made me laugh becasue it was so cheesy.
I love wrestling games because they are a lot of fun and not a lot of thinking.
Raw vs Smackdown is going to be a savior for 360... no more Raw games (I had both for xbox... now thats dedication)

mrmp3
08-24-2006, 07:02 PM
no more Raw games (I had both for xbox... now thats dedication)

:rofl:

FatBox
08-24-2006, 07:10 PM
I probably have at least 5,000 hours of gameplay on Halo 2.