PDA

View Full Version : renting games online?

Asmodeus
08-20-2006, 08:02 PM
Do you rent games online?

If so what one do you use and would you reccomend them?

Also what is the turn around time from order till recieved?

Thanks guys

Goku_69
08-20-2006, 11:00 PM
Do you rent games online?

If so what one do you use and would you reccomend them?

Also what is the turn around time from order till recieved?

Thanks guys
I did rent from gamefly but i just cancelled cause the shipping is so slow it isn't really worth it.:D
and welcome to XBA!!!

l Maximus l
08-20-2006, 11:03 PM
I tend not to rent games...I don't know why exactly...I guess I don't feel comfortable shoving in games in my console that were in the hands of other people... I just buy em.

Goku_69
08-21-2006, 08:41 AM
ya but that gets a lil exspensive :)

pitt4ever
08-21-2006, 10:36 AM
I have Gameznflix. The turnaround time is about a week, which is workable. Plus, I was able to pay for half a year (1 out at a time) for $56.

l Maximus l
08-21-2006, 02:15 PM
ya but that gets a lil exspensive :)

True...but, I'm pretty damn picky...I tend to read up on games, get bit by the hype bug, and then make a purchase. The method to my madness works about 50% of the time :D

Tony_Macaroni
08-21-2006, 03:01 PM
i buy/rent very rarely lol ... i just sit around with my oldie but goodies.

EDIT: I realize that i either buy cheap games that look fun...rent games rarely...or buy games that have a high success rate or have a lot of hype backing it up (the halo series,splinter cells only cuz i like em, fable, POP series) things like that

Goku_69
08-21-2006, 07:34 PM
speaking of oldies i think they should make the origanal worm's game for the arcade. Not the 3d crapfest i mean the 2d origanal on ps1

Tim
08-21-2006, 09:22 PM
I rent from gamefly. 3 at a time. It's the only way to go. 35 bucks a month or about $410 a year! That's about like buying 8 games. But, I generally go through a game in a month, so it works out for me, plus you get to play all the games and try them out. You would be surprised at what games you like when you get to play them all.

ll Mista GT ll
08-22-2006, 12:05 AM
I rent from gamefly. 3 at a time. It's the only way to go. 35 bucks a month or about $410 a year! That's about like buying 8 games. But, I generally go through a game in a month, so it works out for me, plus you get to play all the games and try them out. You would be surprised at what games you like when you get to play them all.

Tim, can I ask you a question? :)