PDA

View Full Version : Which Saints Row Gang Will You Take Out First!

Nato King
08-20-2006, 09:12 PM
I was just woundering now that the game Saints Row is coming out in less than ten days who do you see yourself killing off first.

Vice Kings

Rollerz

Carnales

I am going to kill off the Rollerz First than I am going after Carnales and last I will be going after the Vice Kings just to make them sweat a little. lol

Lemon
08-20-2006, 09:15 PM
hmm, i will probably just kill whoever the hell i see, whether is be kings, rollerz, carnes, or plain innocent civilians!!
EVERYBODY'S GOIN' DOWN!!!

Whisper
08-20-2006, 09:21 PM
dont know who they are, but on the map, the red guys down in the corner.. we border them, and we're guarded by the lake.. then we can take the bigger grouping west of there, attacking from the north and the east.. after that, ill just spread like cancer.

Nato King
08-20-2006, 09:25 PM
dont know who they are, but on the map, the red guys down in the corner.. after that, ill just spread like cancer.

The Red guys are the Carnales Whisper. I don't like them myself.

Lemon
08-20-2006, 09:33 PM
are the carnales the ones that are *****slapping the hoes?

if so...then i'm glad i picked Carnales. I hate 'em

Nato King
08-20-2006, 09:39 PM

The Carnales gang are closely associated with major Colombian cartels and have monopolized the Stilwater drug trade. Los Carnales protect their product, their territory and their honor with intimidation and unrepentant violence.

wulkar
08-20-2006, 09:48 PM
what is the gang that the story wants you to take out first?

Lemon
08-20-2006, 10:07 PM
the Kings...i think...if they are the yellow guys.

wulkar
08-20-2006, 11:57 PM
then its them.

now with my second char. i am killing everything at least twice.

Ainokeatoo
08-21-2006, 02:10 AM
Here how about this, since I can't decide i'm going to kill all of them at once...

Meh to bad you can't take a nuke and just end the world and hide in a bomb shelter so your the king of the world... and stilwater... heh lol if anything i'm taking out VK then going for rollerz then carnales... I go by my fave. colors lol.

I don't know if you all noticed but the city is named after a band from a movie I think was called "Almost Famous" something like that... Pretty cool movie... Old but cool.

Ainokeatoo
08-21-2006, 02:12 AM

Nope bud that would be the rollerz... Noticed the blue suit with the fuzzy stuff... The carnales was the ones hiding in the run down liquor store with a chicken **** lieutenant who took off running... To bad I had an AK and a car parked infront of his so that he couldn't get away... :D

Goku_69
08-21-2006, 08:45 AM
I will stick to prostitutes and pimps first just to sharpen my mad skillz. Then i will move on to other evil doing mo fo's.

mattgame
08-22-2006, 08:11 PM
Any gang that dares oppose me is first.:mad:

y2kash_14
08-23-2006, 01:20 AM
I think it sucks to be obligated to join the purple dudes....because honestly, they are kinda lame. I would of liked it a lot better if each gang had its own story line. I would really like to kill off the third street saints if i could. Purple just doesn't exude "gangsta"

George89
08-23-2006, 10:07 AM
carnacles, because their gang name sounds weird :cool:

lol Vice Kings sound like they'll be the hardest

Nato King
08-23-2006, 05:26 PM
carnacles, because their gang name sounds weird :cool:

lol Vice Kings sound like they'll be the hardest

I was thinking the same thing George89.

predatorprime
08-24-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm going after the Rollers. In the demo they drive these dumb a$$ cars that look like Yaris'. What kind of gang rolls in mini hatchbacks