PDA

View Full Version : Egm Game Of The Year Is....

E-Xbox
02-27-2002, 02:40 PM
Hey all
juss came home and what was waiting for me?
the april 2002 issue
which contains the game of the year awards

The xbox game of the year was
ODDWORLD!
but ....one of the reasons they picked this was

Plus, we couldn't give it to Halo 'cause...well, you'll find out why later.

and a few pgs lata i found out why

THE EGM GAME OF THE YEAR AWARD GOES TO.....

HALO!!!

peace yall...
if u want me to post n e more awards juss shout...
:)

Kilik
02-27-2002, 05:10 PM
All I can say is, some fan boys that own other systems are
gonna cry now 4sure!

DOOM
02-27-2002, 05:28 PM
WHOO HOO!!!
HALO!!!
Well Deserved I Must Say!!!:)

Crazy Joe
02-27-2002, 06:00 PM
as it should be, i've seen some ratings where Halo is number 4, behind MGS2, GTA3, and THPS3. Complete heresy if you ask me.

DBXNY
02-27-2002, 06:01 PM
This is cool news!!! Oddworld is definitely up there with Halo as being the best game out there. It's graphics are actually better than Halo's too. For some reason though, I didn't think it was really getting it's fair share of praise until now. Maybe because some brush it off as a "kiddie" game, which it definitely isn't.

DB:)

xfan2k2
02-27-2002, 06:02 PM
how could oddworld be xbox game of the year?? I hate to say it but I think theres many better games than oddworld. What did egm give oddworld?

AlBoogy
02-27-2002, 06:17 PM
Oddworld definitely got a silver award, i dont remember the exact numbers. Halo receieved straight 10's in their review. They not only reviewed it after beating the game, they also reviewed it after many 16 player lan games in their offices. Thats how games should be reviewed. Playing every aspect of it.

SciFi
02-27-2002, 06:21 PM
for some odd reason, this is not a big surprise...

Snoopy7548
02-27-2002, 07:26 PM
i just got the new oxm issue today, and on the front page, it said: All New Halo Secret, but its nowhere to be found in the mag, also about the doa3 addon disc, when they put it in the demo disc thing, its not gonna be the full addon, they said that its gonna give people who own doa3 just a taste of the goodies, note the bold font, so i dont think its the full addon. which is a big letdown.:mad: :(

Razor70
02-28-2002, 02:18 PM
I knew I liked EGM for a reason! Good going guys! The Xbox finally gets the reconigtion that it deserves! I may just have to renew my sub to EGM after this!

Ninja Scroll
02-28-2002, 02:28 PM
Um,.. da hell with this topic, can a Ninja get a sip of what's in this badboy? :D
http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0MwDxD*wSnux2hXctwznsOt3Nt*WYikAFyl3O0wga3sxohVoryDXKkeE

wait a second!:confused: the Xbox beer pic aint posting!!!:(

Ninja sad now:(