PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row availability

predatorprime
08-25-2006, 09:58 AM
i've heard some people (and seen the profiles) have saints row already. I'm curious if anyone here has it, and if its as much fun as the demo?

:confused:

m4oH
08-25-2006, 10:37 AM
I'm pretty sure it was just the game testers that had played it. And if anyone here had it, they'd most likely be bragging.

predatorprime
08-25-2006, 10:49 AM
I'm pretty sure it was just the game testers that had played it. And if anyone here had it, they'd most likely be bragging.

Good point, there were guys that said that they were shop owners too.

George89
08-25-2006, 10:51 AM
also i believe it was pirated this week too.

Ainokeatoo
08-25-2006, 01:40 PM
OXM staff has it... and a few other people game testers, developers and such... Welcome Predator prime to XBA and.... Yeah... I plan on trying to play you at doa4...

predatorprime
08-25-2006, 01:46 PM
Yeah... I plan on trying to play you at doa4...

Cool, I'm pretty bad... I get my a$$ handed to me by everyone

Nato King
08-25-2006, 02:11 PM
I can't wait to get this game I am going to rule this game once I get it.

Also welcome to XBA predatorprime Good to see new faces post now and than.

mattgame
08-25-2006, 02:12 PM
I have it. Well, if you count a demo and a preorder.:hump:

predatorprime
08-25-2006, 02:17 PM

Thanks, this is the first board where people have welcomed me when I start posting, its nice. Back on topic I'm going to put my preorder on it tonight. I'm up for playing anyone once it come out, as long as they don't mind playing someone who sucks

Nato King
08-25-2006, 02:21 PM
Thanks, this is the first board where people have welcomed me when I start posting, its nice. Back on topic I'm going to put my preorder on it tonight. I'm up for playing anyone once it come out, as long as they don't mind playing someone who sucks

I will take you up on that changellen.

You should talk to Pitt4ever He will tell you how good I am. lol

Lemon
08-25-2006, 02:25 PM

I'll play you if my live doesn't keep sucking balls. :cuss:

Ainokeatoo
08-25-2006, 04:12 PM
I can't wait to get this game I am going to rule this game once I get it.

Your going to have to sit behind me serg, cuz i'mma own you :D give me enough time and I will OWN lol

Nato King
08-25-2006, 06:22 PM
Your going to have to sit behind me serg, cuz i'mma own you :D give me enough time and I will OWN lol

Ya whatever have you heared of loser goes off well I never go off. lol

I can drink to that. lol

predatorprime
08-25-2006, 06:29 PM
Who's getting it on release?
I have my preorder...with crappy demo cd that I already downloaded.
Going to pick it up Tuesday

Nato King
08-25-2006, 06:39 PM
Who's getting it on release?
I have my preorder...with crappy demo cd that I already downloaded.
Going to pick it up Tuesday

I would love to get this game when it comes out but in bermuda where I live we get the game about three days later because we have to wait for the game to ship from the states on Tuesday.

predatorprime
08-25-2006, 06:43 PM
I would love to get this game when it comes out but in bermuda where I live we get the game about three days later because we have to wait for the game to ship from the states on Tuesday.

Thats sucks, we usually have to wait a day or so here too. I know the manager at the EB I go to and he said its already shipped and I can get it Tuesday morning. I'll make sure to post so initial impressions

Nato King
08-25-2006, 06:52 PM
Thats sucks, we usually have to wait a day or so here too. I know the manager at the EB I go to and he said its already shipped and I can get it Tuesday morning. I'll make sure to post so initial impressions

No you are going to brag about it to everyone that have not received the game yet.

And i will be apart of that group. lol

and I can't drink to that. lol

predatorprime
08-25-2006, 07:02 PM
True... but if it shipped yesterday or today you may still get it on Tuesday.
I was street dated, some stores already have it in stock.
I'll make sure not to gloat too much if you don't get a copy though.

Jags
08-27-2006, 02:21 AM
personally about three months ago i was worried that the hype for this game would kill it
:confused: NOW im worried the hype will mean all the copies get sold and ill have to wait a few more days :bang: :bang: :cuss:

predatorprime
08-27-2006, 08:11 AM
2 Things I've found out about the game with in the last couple days are;

1) There is a HUGE marketing plan going behind this game...like GTA sized. This means lots of copies of the game for everyone to buy
2) The games actually getting good reviews, on par or better than Dead Rising. The reviews have been consistantantly good, not like Prey which was love it or hate it (mark me in the hate it column)

So everyone can cheer, theres a good 360 game almost here