PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row: Show Off Your Character/Ride Thread!!

y2kash_14
08-29-2006, 11:02 PM
Alright guys here's a thread to post pics of your character or your ride!

As soon as I take pics...I'll post up

ll Mista GT ll
08-29-2006, 11:11 PM
I'll post for sure when i get my capture card and game. You don't need a capture card though guys, a digital cam is good too :)

Nato King
08-29-2006, 11:18 PM
Alright guys here's a thread to post pics of your character or your ride!

As soon as I take pics...I'll post up

You read my mind I was just about to post a thread like this on here.

wulkar
08-30-2006, 12:38 AM
i dont have a capture card or a digital camera :(

y2kash_14
08-30-2006, 12:40 AM
i dont have a capture card or a digital camera :(

then a nice Microsoft Paint rendition would do nicely :cheers:

EMX
08-30-2006, 12:58 PM
This is pretty much the best game ever.

Goku_69
08-30-2006, 01:48 PM
yeah i don't have any of the stuff to take a pic either i will try a digital camra but it's hard to get a good pic

y2kash_14
08-30-2006, 08:37 PM
Awww Yeah, I guess I'll be the first to post pics! don't mind the quality of them though, I had to take them with the webcam that's attached to my laptop, hence it being backwards. I have 40 something cars all-together but these are my favs...I had to quit because it starting turning to night time and it was raining so the quality would have been even worse. I'll post again when the sun comes back up in the game.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/y2kash/Saints%20Row%20Pics/Picture014.jpg

that's my character.

I decided to just upload all my pics and give you guys the link for less scroll-age. Here you go.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v172/y2kash/Saints%20Row%20Pics/

EDIT: also please know that it was really hard holding up my heavy laptop to get these pics for you guys. So I hope you enjoy them.

mattgame
08-30-2006, 08:39 PM
He's cool as hell!!:cheers:

predatorprime
08-31-2006, 12:58 AM
I'm really original with the colours. Sorry about the crappy pic its just my cam is about 4 years old. The car has the spinners on it

y2kash_14
08-31-2006, 02:12 AM
that's tight predator

Nato King
08-31-2006, 03:39 AM
I should have a pic of my guy up by the end of the day I just need to get some AA for the camra.

Goku_69
09-01-2006, 01:04 AM
did anyone else get a temporary tatu with there Saints Row game? they were handing them out at my local EB

Zytius
09-01-2006, 08:31 AM
Here is my dude, looks a little bit like me :cheers:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c303/Zytius/Set131_03.jpg

Nato King
09-01-2006, 08:54 AM

Very nice Zytius I think he really brings out your eyes. lol

Let me be the first to welcome you to the site and I hope you enjoy it here.

:cheers:

l Maximus l
09-01-2006, 12:13 PM
Very nice Zytius I think he really brings out your eyes. lol

Let me be the first to welcome you to the site and I hope you enjoy it here.

:cheers:

Ooooh! Ooooh!!! I'm second, then!!! Welcome Zytius!! :D

predatorprime
09-01-2006, 12:52 PM

I too shall welcome you to the site, hope you like it here.

As a side note I like your sig. I have the autobots symbol as a tattoo

laughs
09-01-2006, 12:55 PM
Welcome to the site Zytius! Enjoy your stay! :cheers:

Nato King
09-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Here is a Picture of my guy on Saints Row

Sorry it took so long. These pic came out good.

http://pics-38.hi5.com/userpics/938/222/222100938.img.jpg

http://pics-16.hi5.com/userpics/116/222/222109116.img.jpg

predatorprime
09-01-2006, 08:44 PM
Here is a Picture of my guy on Saints Row

Sorry it took so long. These pic came out good.

Which car is that?
I have a few pimped out rides. I put a body kit on the Halberd which is the Mini clone car. It rocks

Nato King
09-01-2006, 09:08 PM
Which car is that?
I have a few pimped out rides. I put a body kit on the Halberd which is the Mini clone car. It rocks

The car in the pic is a car that you get once you have compeleted the Carnalas missions. Now I am working on the Rollaz

predatorprime
09-01-2006, 09:55 PM
The car in the pic is a car that you get once you have compeleted the Carnalas missions. Now I am working on the Rollaz

Rollaz are easy, but the last mission is REALLY glitchy

Nato King
09-01-2006, 10:33 PM
thanks for the heads up.

Ainokeatoo
09-02-2006, 09:47 PM
The last mission isn't at all glitchy, it's just hella hard... Especially when your so low on cash that forgive and forget won't forgive, nor forget, *sigh* the insurance fraud missions are by far the hardest to do... Seeing as you have to catch cars right when they come across, i'm going to be posting my pimped out online avatar lol. Along with a few other bud's i play with. And note, I have found an online glitch, and really since I did not originally find it, I won't post it, but I will share it with those people I like... It's hardly beneficial, but it saves you time and money, and note they're making a patch to fix this so when I tell you make sure you do it quickly so you can have a pimped out avatar to...

Lemon
09-02-2006, 10:39 PM
The last mission isn't at all glitchy, it's just hella hard... Especially when your so low on cash that forgive and forget won't forgive, nor forget, *sigh* the insurance fraud missions are by far the hardest to do... Seeing as you have to catch cars right when they come across, i'm going to be posting my pimped out online avatar lol. Along with a few other bud's i play with. And note, I have found an online glitch, and really since I did not originally find it, I won't post it, but I will share it with those people I like... It's hardly beneficial, but it saves you time and money, and note they're making a patch to fix this so when I tell you make sure you do it quickly so you can have a pimped out avatar to...

do you mean the clothes glitch?
i really need to stop reading about saints row and just go buy it...:bang:

predatorprime
09-02-2006, 11:46 PM
The last mission isn't at all glitchy, it's just hella hard...

The last rollaz mission... the stupid thing you chasing kept disappearing on mine and giving me the wrong directions. So far the Vice kings are a lot easier. Its all raid missions which are a joke

Ainokeatoo
09-02-2006, 11:51 PM
I have only fully finished rollaz... I think I finished rollaz... Eh, gotta check later, if you mean the final, final mission where you take prices care, then it wasn't glitchy for me... It was hellah hard though, took me around three maybe four tries to finish it....

Yes lemon i'm talking about that glitch...

predatorprime
09-02-2006, 11:59 PM
I have only fully finished rollaz... I think I finished rollaz... Eh, gotta check later, if you mean the final, final mission where you take prices care, then it wasn't glitchy for me... It was hellah hard though, took me around three maybe four tries to finish it...

That was the level. There are only like 4 or 5 missions for the VK's. then a whole buch of strongholds. I think I'm about to do their last mission. Not sure though cause I turned it off for now

Ainokeatoo
09-03-2006, 12:01 AM
That was the level. There are only like 4 or 5 missions for the VK's. then a whole buch of strongholds. I think I'm about to do their last mission. Not sure though cause I turned it off for now

You don't have to do anything other than kill the people in the mansion take the keys, steal the car make it to forgive and forget safely, and just drive through, pretty simple....

Goku_69
09-03-2006, 03:12 AM
i just finished off the Vice Kings now i am debating on who to take out next I think i might go for the LC's

y2kash_14
09-03-2006, 04:18 AM
I've been done with the main storyline for a while....not i'm just trying to clean up the side-missions...man I HATE the Hitman missions

Goku_69
09-03-2006, 03:59 PM
yeah it kills alot of time

Nato King
09-03-2006, 04:25 PM
I've been done with the main storyline for a while....not i'm just trying to clean up the side-missions...man I HATE the Hitman missions

I totally agree with you Y2kash I am not doing none of the main story line for a while now and I just can't stand the hitman one because you never know when there going to come up and once you pass them and then try to go back for them there gone.

I just feel they need to make it easier just wallk up to the guy and kill him with whatever you have.

predatorprime
09-03-2006, 06:22 PM
A lot of the side missions are stupid. Some of the later pimp missions are way to hard because you have to stop the car just to steal it and all the gang members start shooting at you. It seems to be a lot easier to do those ones once the game in the area doesn't exist anymore. I keep getting cheesed out of the destruction derby, I'll do all the damage and then the computer AI just sideswipes the car and blows it up. damn thats annoying

Nato King
09-03-2006, 07:47 PM
A lot of the side missions are stupid. Some of the later pimp missions are way to hard because you have to stop the car just to steal it and all the gang members start shooting at you. It seems to be a lot easier to do those ones once the game in the area doesn't exist anymore. I keep getting cheesed out of the destruction derby, I'll do all the damage and then the computer AI just sideswipes the car and blows it up. damn thats annoying

The destruction derby took me about 4 hours to beat but once it's done you would never see my character around that part anymore.

xboxaddict2
09-08-2006, 07:23 AM
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/6453/saintsrow29lm.jpg

EXPLOSION!!!! and i donĀ“t give a s**t...

y2kash_14
09-08-2006, 03:54 PM
really? I found the destruction derby to be pretty easy actually....the toughest for me are the drug trafficking and of course the hitman...mostly due to the bad draw distance

y2kash_14
09-10-2006, 03:11 AM
finally got all those Hitman targets! hows everyone else doing?

Nato King
09-10-2006, 06:27 AM
finally got all those Hitman targets! hows everyone else doing?

Right now I am working on Chop Shop and trying to get !,000,000 earned. In the Chop shop I think i am about half way through and in the 1,000,000 earned I think I have about 680,000 earned so I am on my way.

Edit: K I am almost done with all of the chop shop missions I just need to get car La Fuerza and Zenith very hard to get.