PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed

predatorprime
08-31-2006, 08:41 PM
This hasn't been posted as new yet but Assassin's Creed is offical for 360.
For those of you that followed E3 this was pretty much the only thing looking at for the PS3. So needless to say this is amazing good news for Microsoft

laughs
08-31-2006, 08:52 PM
The video I saw on it looked pretty awesome, but it was just a cutscene and I didn't see any actual gameplay... Hope the game is kick ass though.

predatorprime
08-31-2006, 09:09 PM
The video I saw on it looked pretty awesome, but it was just a cutscene and I didn't see any actual gameplay... Hope the game is kick ass though.

It's supposed to be a combo of splinter cell and prince of persia. I just like the fact that this is REALLY bad for Sony because they've got pretty much nothing except MGS4 for PS3.

predatorprime
08-31-2006, 11:56 PM
As a note, one of the other sites reporting this store have pulled it from the page.
It is still the cover story of UK 360 Mag X360. The Chapters near my house carries the mag so I'm going to see if I can find it

Nato King
09-01-2006, 08:48 AM
http://www.360magazine.co.uk/360/issues/360_014.jpg

The latest issue of the mag has snuck onto shelves one day early!

Along with the exclusive first look at Assassin 360 you'll find:

• Previews on Crackdown, Tony Hawks, Timeshift, Kane & Lynch.
• Reviews of Dead Rising, Test Drive, Saints Row, Madden.
• An in-depth look at the Live Vision camera and what it actually does.
• Features on development hell and gender in games.
• A guide to getting over 10k Gamerpoints in one week.
• New info on Halo 3, Portal, Team Fortress 2 and The Darkness.

very nice!!

Check out the offical web site. http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/index.php

l Maximus l
09-01-2006, 12:23 PM
It's supposed to be a combo of splinter cell and prince of persia. I just like the fact that this is REALLY bad for Sony because they've got pretty much nothing except MGS4 for PS3.

Good point...PS3 doesn't exactly have the "killer app" anymore.

laughs
09-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Sony will lose a lot of customers this time around, but they'll still have a lot of fanboys. They just don't appear to be doing anything right these days.

Highlite23
09-01-2006, 12:33 PM
Is it wrong to be enjoying watching Sony squirm? :hardcore:

predatorprime
09-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Is it wrong to be enjoying watching Sony squirm? :hardcore:

Nope... I love it :hump:
I have never owned a sony product that was any good in my entire life time.
The best part about all of this is that Sony has put everything and I do mean EVERYTHING behind PS3 and Blueray. If they fail Sony is going to be pushing up daisies and I'm going to have a "Sony is Dead" Party :hardcore:

....that was angry...oh well :hardcore:

Nato King
09-01-2006, 05:09 PM
Nope... I love it :hump:
:

I second that. I would pay to see sony just die. I can't stand sony. The only thing sony has made good was TV's anything else. I have to question.

l Maximus l
09-01-2006, 05:14 PM
I second that. I love would pay to see sony just die. I can't stand sony. The only thing sony has made good was TV's anything else. I have to question.

I believe Sony makes good equipment; however, they seem to be going the way of HP by making sure that their equipment only works with other Sony equipment.

I can't stand this about Sony - and it's the main reason why I won't purchase anything made by Sony. It's very irritating.

Batman_wanna_be
09-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Sweet ass I am very happy this game is coming to the 360 I have read about it in Gamer Informer and the concept sounds awesome and with Ubisoft doing the game hopefully it will be as good as it sounds.

predatorprime
09-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Sweet ass I am very happy this game is coming to the 360 I have read about it in Gamer Informer and the concept sounds awesome and with Ubisoft doing the game hopefully it will be as good as it sounds.

the only thing thats a little cheesy about the idea is that they just took splinter cell and prince of persia and made them into one game. It doesnt make it less cool, just a bit cheesy

Batman_wanna_be
09-12-2006, 04:28 PM
the only thing thats a little cheesy about the idea is that they just took splinter cell and prince of persia and made them into one game. It doesnt make it less cool, just a bit cheesy

True, but are not alot of games like that tho. With this one they are taking elements of others and putting them in this game, but at the same time there are so much that is orginal at the same time that it makes its own little area in the gaming world.

vman
09-12-2006, 06:29 PM
It's supposed to be a combo of splinter cell and prince of persia.
I doubt that anything in Assassins will remind you of any SC or PoP except for the fact that its a stealthy platformer.

I just like the fact that this is REALLY bad for Sony because they've got pretty much nothing except MGS4 for PS3.
dont forget all those Japanese RPG's, God of War, and the ever popular Riiiiiiidge Racerrrrrr!

Punisher
09-18-2006, 03:32 AM
Sony is losing a lot of third party support. :cheers:

predatorprime
09-18-2006, 10:04 AM
dont forget all those Japanese RPG's, God of War, and the ever popular Riiiiiiidge Racerrrrrr!

The Jap RPG genre is getting a little old...maybe if they made a new chrono or mana series on PS3 then I might consider thinking about possibly getting one.... LOL
oh I hate God of War, its one of the most repeatitive games I've played. Its also way to short and easy.
I like Ridge Racer, but I can get 6 on 360 and I'm sure the next one will come out eventually