PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been able to play my 360 in like 4 months.. need some game suggestions

Motley
08-31-2006, 09:01 PM
What hot Demos should I try first?

And what hot games should I add to my lackluster supply of games?

Thanks

laughs
08-31-2006, 09:02 PM

Thanks

Dead Rising :cheers:

predatorprime
08-31-2006, 09:10 PM

Thanks

Dead Rising and Saints Row. Table Tennis is a lot of fun online if you have live

Motley
08-31-2006, 09:22 PM
Cool. Thanks for the replies!

Keep 'em coming if you have any others. Also, if you could let me know if the game you are recommending has a demo out I'd appreciate it.

I'm on a real tight budget & would prefer to try demos before I buy the game. I have Saint Roads Demo downloading now, but I'm not real familiar with quite a few of the available demos.

Like I said, I've been out of the loop for about 3 to 4 months.

Two things I know I'm looking foward to is Gears of War & COD 3, but they are months away.

Thanks again

predatorprime
08-31-2006, 09:23 PM
Dead Rising has a demo too. You could try Madden, and Just Cause wasn't bad. Some people liked it others hated it. But with the demo it doesn't hurt to try

Goku_69
08-31-2006, 10:59 PM
saints row is the way to go definaly if u were a GTA fan, other then that just look though the market place all the best games have a demo out

predatorprime
09-01-2006, 12:51 AM
I forgot completely about Ghost Recon. That game is awsome. I'm still too cheap/broke to buy it, but the demo is really cool. If you like fighting games DOA 4 is pretty good. The online isn't too bad, lags a bit though

Motley
09-01-2006, 01:00 AM
Very cool. Thanks for the tips guy.

It looks like I'll be doing quite a bit of demo downloading.

Nato King
09-01-2006, 08:34 AM
Dead Rising and Saints Row. Table Tennis is a lot of fun online if you have live

I was just about to say these games.

Saints Row is alot of fun. I should know I play the game 24/7.

I can drink to that.:cheers: