PDA

View Full Version : New Forza 2 Trailer

predatorprime
09-01-2006, 12:09 AM
There is a a new vid showing some of the realism factors as well as car damage.

I'm posting the link here so everyone can see it. This will be THE racing game.

http://streamingmovies.ign.com/xbox360/article/729/729774/forzadamage_083106_wmvlowwide.wmv

Motley
09-01-2006, 02:51 AM
Looks sweet! When is it scheduled for release?

Nato King
09-01-2006, 09:04 AM
Looks sweet! When is it scheduled for release?

That is a good Question I have been asking question looking on the internet trying to find any information on when this game is going to be released.

But here is the offical Web site.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/

If anybody knows please PM me or Post it just to make my stress go away. thanks.

ll Mista GT ll
09-01-2006, 09:09 AM
Yay! This is on my list of games to get... hehehe get ;)

I want Halo 3, Forza 2, GoW, and Sain'ts Row. Games are in order of most wanted to not a big deal.... u know what I mean.

The graphics are just so much better now ,and like they showed the springs and suspension actually move and stuff. Thats awesome. I don't really care when it comes out, dont rush it and it will be the best racing game ever. :)

predatorprime
09-01-2006, 10:39 AM
It was originally scheduled for Nov 06. Most sites and stores list it at November 2nd. So its not that far away. We'll see for sure come X06

EDIT NOTE - EB Games has it listed at Nov 1st shipping. I'm going to talk to my friend at next week to see if he knows anything

Nato King
09-01-2006, 11:12 AM
It was originally scheduled for Nov 06. Most sites and stores list it at November 2nd. So its not that far away. We'll see for sure come X06

EDIT NOTE - EB Games has it listed at Nov 1st shipping. I'm going to talk to my friend at next week to see if he knows anything

I can't wait until X06 alot question should be answer there.

l Maximus l
09-01-2006, 12:09 PM
Wow...that looks a lot better than the first Forza.

It appears that I will have to purchase a new plasma TV now......:D

predatorprime
09-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Wow...that looks a lot better than the first Forza.

It appears that I will have to purchase a new plasma TV now......:D

I sold my xbox about 2 weeks before the first forza came out so I've never played it, but number 2 looks like sex frozen into video game form