PDA

View Full Version : DOA 4 Boss

predatorprime
09-05-2006, 09:29 AM
This may seem like an old topic but i'm a fairly new 360 owner.
Can someone explain to me why the end boss in DOA 4 is so cheap...its not even like she's hard, she's just unimaginably cheap. If anyone can give me some pointers on beating her faster please do.
I spend 45 minutes in Time Attack with Ein and about 40 of that time was on her

Ainokeatoo
09-05-2006, 03:50 PM
The level of difficulty on alpha depends solely on your skill in the game, meaning if you suck at the game your not going to beat her very easily... yeah she is cheap, but nothing can do anything about it... Learn to counter and be as cheap as possible, IE: using the same moves over and over.

predatorprime
09-05-2006, 03:54 PM
Learn to counter and be as cheap as possible, IE: using the same moves over and over.

I tried using the same moves but she teleports all the time if you start being too cheap...
I'm also having a lot of issues getting the counter timing down, but I haven't put too much time into it yet. I logged about 100 hours in DOA3 for the original xbox. I used to be good... now not so much :cry:

Ainokeatoo
09-05-2006, 05:41 PM
i reccomend if you use brad use his running punch where he flys at her head first i dont think she counters but don't counter to much or she'll grab you

predatorprime
09-05-2006, 09:55 PM
i reccomend if you use brad use his running punch where he flys at her head first i dont think she counters but don't counter to much or she'll grab you

Thanks for the help...I'm just getting frustrated because I'm wasting a lot of time trying to beat Time attack with everyone so I can unlock tengu (I know he sucks but still).
I used to be a hardcore DOA player but this game humbles me...
lets how alpha isn't in DOAX2 LOL

y2kash_14
09-06-2006, 01:04 AM
The level of difficulty on alpha depends solely on your skill in the game, meaning if you suck at the game your not going to beat her very easily...

not really...it's the really cheap players that beat alpha...not necessarily the skilled ones :D

she is definitely very cheap...she suffers from SNK Boss Syndrome

predatorprime
09-06-2006, 11:19 AM
out of curiousity what is everyones fastest time in Time attack w/default settings. I did it in just under 7 min with Hayabusa, and I suck with him. My best character is Jan Lee and it took me about 20 minutes just on alpha...its retarded

NiNeBReaKeR
09-06-2006, 12:26 PM
i have a freind who happens to be very goof at fighting games but ive seen him even have troubles fighting the final boss(mainly cuz she teliports behind you )but he still whopped her ass every time,he rediculous at fighting games ive never beat him before......

l Maximus l
09-07-2006, 01:27 AM
Honestly, the best maneuver that seems to work for me (and with every character) is getting ready for her to teleport and throw out a back kick. For some reason, she teleports right into your leg and gets stunned - far more times than not. Anyway, that's how I mainly beat her...it's cheap, but, so is she.

predatorprime
09-07-2006, 05:19 AM
After much swearing and urge to kill I finally beat time attack with everyone. For some reason she seems cheaper in TA then in Story mode. Maybe its just the repetition of aggrivation

Batman_wanna_be
09-10-2006, 10:16 PM
Yea I hate her to man., but I did beat her in a 11 seconds In Time Attack with Bass and got a perfect all I do is find one move that works and do it over and over again.

Flame Sword8
09-12-2006, 07:32 PM
My best time was like 3:40 with christy, I rank in the top 500 because of that score.She Ain't that tuff when you get to know here moves, i generaly counter low because most of here combos involve a low hit, and the running attacks will get her alot because she will just take the hit and if she does teleport you will propobly be out of her distance.

predatorprime
09-15-2006, 11:25 AM
I find some of the characters are just completely useless against her. Maybe its just me... I'm finally getting the counter timing down atleast

Uchiha Sasuke
09-17-2006, 09:31 PM
God I can't stand that dumb *****. Me and my friend spent a good hour fighting her one time. Of course we sucked at the time but still.

~Will

BuLLsEyEWTF
09-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Wait for her to start moving in, stand back and keep to a few moves, Power charges + counters ;)