PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown vs. Raw 07 Roster CONFIRMED!

predatorprime
09-05-2006, 10:01 AM
Finally a good wrestling game on a MS system. I'm pumped... here's the list

Batista
JBL
Randy Orton
The Big Show
Jillian Hall
Rey Mysterio
Bobby Lashley
Joey Mercury
Ric Flair
The Boogeyman
John Cena
Rob Van Dam
Booker T
Johnny Nitro
Shawn Michaels
Candice Michelle
Kane
Shelton Benjamin
Carlito
Ken Kennedy
Snitsky
Chavo Guerrero
Kid Kash
Super Crazy
Chris Benoit
Kurt Angle
Torrie Wilson
Chris Masters
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Daivari
Lita
Triple H
Edge
Mark Henry
Trish Stratus
Eugene
Matt Hardy
Umaga
Finley
Melina
The Undertaker
The Great Khali
Mickie James
Viscera
Gregory Helms
Paul Burchill
Vito
Hardcore Holly
Psicosis
William Regal

These are all playable characters... There are some NPC's but no one cares about those.
Also the WWE legend characters have not been announced yet, or even confirmed to be included this time around.

nesgamingcom
09-06-2006, 03:21 PM
hmmm should be a good game

predatorprime
09-06-2006, 03:31 PM

Its made by the same people that made Smackdown vs Raw for PS2. They are a little simple but they are a lot of fun. Live enabled cage matches are going to rock

y2kash_14
09-06-2006, 10:33 PM
would the Rock be considered one of the legends?

predatorprime
09-06-2006, 11:07 PM
would the Rock be considered one of the legends?

Yes since he is retired from "professional" wrestling.

My legends list (and this is just hopefuls) is;
Rock
Stone Cold
Superfly Snuka
Jake the snake
Roddy Piper
Andre the Giant
Curt Henning
and my fav wrestler growing up... Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase... Million Dollar Belt *****es!!!! WOOOO!!!! :hail:

y2kash_14
09-06-2006, 11:09 PM
I'd include Eddie Guerrero on that list

NiNeBReaKeR
09-12-2006, 09:34 AM
I'd include Eddie Guerrero on that list
rest in peace

predatorprime
09-12-2006, 09:47 AM
Curt Henning, Eddie and British Bulldog all died of basically the same thing... and it was all some type of drug related issue, they just don't come out and say it because people think it would be insulting

NiNeBReaKeR
09-12-2006, 09:56 AM
Curt Henning, Eddie and British Bulldog all died of basically the same thing... and it was all some type of drug related issue, they just don't come out and say it because people think it would be insulting
What kinda drug? Musta been somthin pretty bad if it killed them and noone wants to talk about it.

predatorprime
09-12-2006, 12:17 PM
What kinda drug? Musta been somthin pretty bad if it killed them and noone wants to talk about it.

Curt henning and Eddie did basically everything under the sun...crack, heroine you name it...they had both stopped but it did too much to their bodies. Bulldog was 'roids.

Wolfboy_888
09-12-2006, 12:37 PM
no Sabu? This game sucks...

y2kash_14
09-12-2006, 03:04 PM
well i don't know about curt or bulldog....but i remember when eddie died, they said it was because of drug related issues

Batman_wanna_be
09-12-2006, 05:04 PM

There is no such thing as a good wrestling, if there is one I have not played.

y2kash_14
09-12-2006, 05:13 PM
There is no such thing as a good wrestling, if there is one I have not played.
WCW/NWO Revenge and Wrestlemania 2000 are the two best wrestling games i've ever played.....i haven't played any of the newer games....but i've heard nothing but good things about the smackdown series

Batman_wanna_be
09-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Was Wrestlemania 2000 on the Playstation? If, so I remeber the game alittle it had Ray Mysterio in it in a red,yellow, and white mask with blue pants if that is the game your talking about yes it was a good game becasue of Ray Mysterio.

y2kash_14
09-14-2006, 03:00 AM
no i played it on the N64....i'm not sure if it was also on playstation

Batman_wanna_be
09-14-2006, 02:18 PM
thats right it was on the good old Nintendo 64, man that was a pretty good system may have to dust it of and play some Goldeneye.

predatorprime
09-15-2006, 11:14 AM
The smackdown series for PS2 is pretty fun. I have a love for the Wrestling genre...since the WWF Monday night Raw games on SNES. I had even bought and played (and liked secretly) both of the Raw games for Xbox even though most people thought they sucked. It really is an aquired taste

predatorprime
09-30-2006, 10:11 AM
Just to add to this, for those that haven't played the demo yet give it a try...
I love this game, its definite pick up for me. As a warning though you may want to watch the videos prior to playing because the control system is completely different, Its a lot better now.
I know some people have said it is crap but you have to give it a couple tries to get the controls down since its the first time in almost 10 years they have been changed