PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

Primal DL
09-07-2006, 12:02 AM
Hey guys my GT is Primal DL, I am one of the leaders of the clan Dark Legends (DL)
www.dlclan.com is our website.

I am 18 years old, I have been playing video games since I was 6.

I mostly play GRAW as of right now, but I am getting GoW, Tom Clancey DA,
and R6:Vegas

l Maximus l
09-07-2006, 01:19 AM
Nice - it sounds like you like the same types of games that I do. Welcome to XBoxaddict (a.k.a. "XBA")

I'm also getting GoW when it comes out...though, I will say that Assassin's Creed, now confirmed for the XBox 360, is right up there with the top of my list, too. If you're not aware of it, it received the "Best of show" award at E3 2006.

Enjoy your stay

NiNeBReaKeR
09-07-2006, 09:34 PM
i want these games badly as well....

as of now i play-

Dead Rising
Oblivion
N3
Enchanted Arms
GRAW
Chromhounds

not much else yet but i need to pick up a copy of saints row and im also looking forward to the new Test Drive game coming out,game sounds sweet(or is it out already???)

Primal DL
09-08-2006, 11:12 AM
I had forgoten about asassins creed. that game dows look really good.

I also play chrome Hounds not so much anymroe, it was fun for a while. there are a lot of new games coming up and I hate thinking about all the money I am going to spend getting all of them!

predatorprime
09-08-2006, 10:07 PM
I had forgoten about asassins creed. that game dows look really good.

I also play chrome Hounds not so much anymroe, it was fun for a while. there are a lot of new games coming up and I hate thinking about all the money I am going to spend getting all of them!

Welcome to the Site, and I understand exactly what you mean...this christmas is gonna be a busy gaming season

mattgame
09-09-2006, 12:18 AM
Hey guys my GT is Primal DL, I am one of the leaders of the clan Dark Legends (DL)

What's up man! Send me a friends request, Mattgame009.:cheers:

Primal DL
09-09-2006, 11:16 PM
So what do you guys do around here? lol!

NiNeBReaKeR
09-10-2006, 08:54 AM
So what do you guys do around here? lol!
play games,talk about games,or talk about whatever the hell you feel like.Relax.

Urban Legend
09-10-2006, 10:54 AM

HAH! I have been playing video games since I was 5. I played my first M game when I was 6 (It just had gore, that's all.)

Welcome to XBA, enjoy your stay here.

Primal DL
09-10-2006, 10:57 AM
I remember getting my first regular Nintendo!

Boy what a great christmas that was!

ll Mista GT ll
09-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Yea, getting my N-64 rocked! I would like cry when I had to go to bed. I remember playing it on a commador tv :p