PDA

View Full Version : How in the world do u cancle x-box live???

Saten 666x1
09-09-2006, 03:30 PM
as the title said how do i cancle

wulkar
09-09-2006, 03:48 PM
just not pay for it anymore.

Nato King
09-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Be for I say anything I just want to say Welcome to the site.

Now to answer your question: I got this from xbox.com

YOUR CANCELLATION OF SERVICE
You may cancel the Service at any time, with or without cause, upon notice to us by calling Xbox Live Customer Service. Contact information for your region can be found at http://www.xbox.com/support/contact. If you are participating in any trial period offer, you must cancel the Service by the end of the trial period to avoid incurring charges. Certain Service offers may require cancellation charges, and you will pay all such cancellation charges as specified in the materials describing such offer. Cancellation of the Service by you will not alter your obligation to pay all charges made to your Billing Account.

addict
09-09-2006, 05:45 PM
I bought a 1 year starter kit(about 2 years ago) and for got to cancel until the day they charged me. i had to call to cancel and they were nice enough to give my $50 back :)

Saten 666x1
09-10-2006, 12:56 PM
It is my friend who wants to cancle his account tho. Not me, but the easyist way is wat???(but he dosn't have a comp)

Ainokeatoo
09-12-2006, 03:00 AM
call them...

Batman_wanna_be
09-13-2006, 03:44 PM
as the title said how do i cancle

I don't know about cancle I think you find that on a fat chicks ankle.

TO CANCEL you membership to Xbox Live don't pay them or call and CANCEL.

Saten 666x1
09-13-2006, 05:27 PM
u really have to be a know-it-all don't u:rolleyes:

ll Mista GT ll
09-13-2006, 05:30 PM
u really have to be a know-it-all don't u:rolleyes:

Yea, he does :)

Have a problem with that?

Primal DL
09-13-2006, 06:20 PM
I remeber one of my friends wanted to cancel one of his accounts...took him like 30 min of arguing with a guy to finaly get him to cancel it.

The convo ended with

friend: just cancel the GD account!

operater: are you sure?

Friend: Would I be calling to if I really didnt want to?

Operator: *sigh* fine...is there anyhting else I can help you with?

Friend: Go F-off

Operator: fine...have a good day sir

That was fun listening to!

Batman_wanna_be
09-14-2006, 02:22 PM
Yea, he does :)

Have a problem with that?

Thanks Cadillax for the support man, I just think if you are going to post then you should at least spell the topic of you question right. (puts on know it all hat)

ll Mista GT ll
09-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Thanks Cadillax for the support man, I just think if you are going to post then you should at least spell the topic of you question right. (puts on know it all hat)

Yea man, any time. :hump:

The Jackal
09-14-2006, 07:31 PM
Just go to the xbox dashboard and account management and cancel...takes about 30 seconds... easy. You don't have to go through all the crap of talking to them and them trying to convince you not to cancel.