PDA

View Full Version : Hello boys my names is Genma

Afro Aura
02-27-2002, 08:26 PM
Help, help I'm being chased around in the "Keep" by this girl. I met her in the basement of the "Keep" she was sitting on a table and seemed really nice and quiet, anyway I had to go as I had somethings on my mind, as I was leaving she got a bit upset and looked really down so I went over to cheer her up, it must of worked because the next thing she said "do you like my nails", well I thought they were rather long and before I could say you should trim them down a bit, she started spinning around, I mean she could have taken someones eye out.
Anyway she asked will I go out with her, well I said not trying to be condesecending as she was a little small, so I said I'm seeing someone, all of a sudden she jumped on me an started giving me love bites on my neck, I said to her my girl not gonna be happy with this so she said OK and just dissapeared laughing at me, the b1tch

Anyway I'm looking for my girl as she was lost in the house (it was a rather large house) and then she appeared again asked me about the nails and the NEW love bite she was giving me grrr
Now I'm not the type to be hitting women but I think this maybe an exception,
So guys can you help me kill her, I won't tell the police HONEST
please please help so me and my girl can live in peace

Thanks

I'm not sure but maybe she was really upset when I beat up her boyfriend on the roof hehehehe I kicked his ass hahaha

FlyBoy
02-27-2002, 09:00 PM
Ummm... WHAT?!? I'm really confused here buddy.:eek:

thunderkiss2k1
02-27-2002, 10:14 PM
Sorry, man, you CANNOT kill Ayame. She is invunerable. You just have to block her blades and run like hell. Lol but your post was funny. :)

Afro Aura
02-27-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by thunderkiss2k1
Sorry, man, you CANNOT kill Ayame. She is invunerable. You just have to block her blades and run like hell. Lol but your post was funny. :)
lol
well thanks for the infomation, just better stay out of her way before her boyfriend comes along crying and tells her how I really kick his ass good and proper lol

See ya:D