PDA

View Full Version : Genma Help!

FlyBoy
02-27-2002, 08:56 PM
Whats up? I just got this game and its sweet... but whats the deal? I haven't gotten very far yet. Do you have to go back to the beginning every time you die? I'm getting ticked off having to watch 400 movies before I can play the game! Someone please fill me in, maybe there's a quicker way around this than pressing A, A, A, done w/that movie, A, A, A, A... HAHA, HELP PLEASE!:confused:

Afro Aura
02-27-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by FlyBoy
Whats up? I just got this game and its sweet... but whats the deal? I haven't gotten very far yet. Do you have to go back to the beginning every time you die? I'm getting ticked off having to watch 400 movies before I can play the game! Someone please fill me in, maybe there's a quicker way around this than pressing A, A, A, done w/that movie, A, A, A, A... HAHA, HELP PLEASE!:confused:
hehehe but don't they look so cooool:cool:

FlyBoy
02-27-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Afro Aura

hehehe but don't they look so cooool:cool:

Yeah! they look awesome! EXCEPT... I'm getting a little sick of them.:D

thunderkiss2k1
02-27-2002, 10:09 PM
Hey, man , there's this interesting feature I've been hearing about. Apparently , if one steps up to one of these things called "looking glass's", one can SAVE one's game. Now , this might just be a vicious rumor, but then again, there MIGHT be something to it. lol, only kidding. :)

FlyBoy
02-27-2002, 10:12 PM
seriously? i just started it tonight and only played for about 30 min... I'll try it out though! haha

Afro Aura
02-27-2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by FlyBoy
seriously? i just started it tonight and only played for about 30 min... I'll try it out though! haha
Yeah and you'll have that d@mn girl chasing you around for a bit GOD!! shes so clingy lol

TRUE_GAMER
02-28-2002, 02:19 AM
After the orges give you the soul eating gaunlet their should be a save point on the left side of the door.