PDA

View Full Version : toejam and earl 3 on xbox??

Crazy Joe
02-27-2002, 09:24 PM
i saw Toejam and Earl 3 on dvdboxoffice.com for a May 5 release. has anyone heard anything about this on any sites? i think it could be pretty cool, like Munch's Odysee

FlyBoy
02-27-2002, 09:36 PM
I haven't heard about this, but that would be badass! TJ and Earl were always favorites of mine for some reason... they'd make a decent comeback on the box probably.

doctorrevill
02-28-2002, 12:21 AM
That would rule! That was the only game my MOM ever let me play when she was around the house ( she worked a lot so this really was not a problem ) when I was in High School. ToeJam !!!!

El Pollo Loco
02-28-2002, 12:23 AM
There was a T&J 2?
****... wish I knew that!

balckviper
02-28-2002, 01:22 AM
I would enjoy that part 1 and 2 were both great and with xbox graphics and power it would definitely be the tightest of the series.

Crazy Joe
02-28-2002, 03:02 AM
number two wasn't as good as number one, that was classic, number three would kill all though

CyberBOMB
02-28-2002, 11:38 AM
Toe Jam and Earl 3? On the big green machine? That just made my must buy list. Man that game was fun! Make that sucker 4 player using the same story people from Toe Jam and Earl 1 and you got yourself a winner!

JJaX
02-28-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by doctorrevill
That would rule! That was the only game my MOM ever let me play when she was around the house ( she worked a lot so this really was not a problem ) when I was in High School. ToeJam !!!!

Your mom regulated what videogames you could/couldnt play when you were in HIghschool???????

dam man, Grow a pair of fuzzys and stand up for yourself chief.

doctorrevill
02-28-2002, 10:58 PM
Yeah we only had one TV and my dad and I usually decided what was watched, you know football, hockey, Madden. So when Dad wasn't around it was understood, fairly I suppose, that Mom got to choose whatever she wanted to watch. I guess it was sorta a preverted democracy. My mom was cool though, and one hell of a good cook. Give and Take man, that's what life is all about. And you gotta remember that was almost a dozen years ago. Not everyone had a TV in every room, even in the early 90's.

GokuX
02-28-2002, 11:01 PM
Man, that game was cool. It actually had some originality and good humor in it. Toe and Earl 2 was pretty cool too. A 4 player Toe and Earl 3 with 2 new characters could be a whole lot of fun, exploring the land with 3 of your buds.

hockey

Excellent taste Doctorrevil:cool:

Hugh_Jass
03-01-2002, 08:49 AM
I'm not familiar with the series, but if it is anything like Oddworld sign me up!

Ninja Scroll
03-01-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
I'm not familiar with the series, but if it is anything like Oddworld sign me up!

HEY YO!
Hugh Jass where you been buddy, you been slacking on your posting bro!
Welcome back anywho!:)

Anyways, ToeJam & Urkle............ I mean Earl:D ! I somewhat like Oddworld as where they both have chessy side kicks with tired ass jokes and fart gags.
I though the original on Sega Genesis was very boring, but everyone I knew back then loved the game and it's follow up sequel. So it's like differnet stokes for different folks, na mean!
:cool:

JJaX
03-01-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by doctorrevill
Yeah we only had one TV and my dad and I usually decided what was watched, you know football, hockey, Madden. So when Dad wasn't around it was understood, fairly I suppose, that Mom got to choose whatever she wanted to watch. I guess it was sorta a preverted democracy. My mom was cool though, and one hell of a good cook. Give and Take man, that's what life is all about. And you gotta remember that was almost a dozen years ago. Not everyone had a TV in every room, even in the early 90's.

Ohh i see.....Ma BaD