PDA

View Full Version : The "other" Xbox sites...

AvedisZ
02-27-2002, 09:40 PM
I was looking for some new stuff on Mortal Kombat when I came across another Xbox site, XboxWeb.com. That place is a joke! Here is an excerpt from the MK preview:

"Mortal Kombat 5 uses a new graphic engine tentatively being referred to as Rampage. Rampage is based on 3dfx's current line of Voodoo chip sets, allowing for some impressive, never-before-seen graphic effects. Most notable is the addition of visible damage on your fighters during battle. As Scorpion uses his sword to viciously attack Sub-Zero, flesh wounds can be seen all over his body. It'll be interesting to see what Namco and Tecmo come up with for their respective fighters to match or beat MK's new graphic offerings"

What in the blue hell are they talking about?? 3dfx's current line of chipsets????? Oh you mean when nVidia bought 3dfx LAST year!!! Now some of the stuff they metion sounds cool but with some of the comments they make they blow all their credibility in my book.

"It may be a low profile title when compared with the mind-blowing Metal Gear Solid X or Munch's Oddysee"

Munch's Oddysee???!?!?!?!?!?!?! That is about the worst game I have ever played!!!!!! That isn't even in the same boat as Metal Gear Solid for the POS2!!

Sorry, I guess I just had to vent a little. I'm glad XBAddict doesn't pull that crap.

El Pollo Loco
02-28-2002, 12:43 AM
there are no other xbox sites....

FuNkY mOnK
02-28-2002, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by AvedisZ

"It may be a low profile title when compared with the mind-blowing Metal Gear Solid X or Munch's Oddysee"

There they are, the four letters MGSX, we almost sound like the people who claim to see big foot now and then. So far there hasn’t been anything concrete about this title, and quite frankly I think we should give it up already.