PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one here that plays xbox EVERYDAY?????

Rock2
02-27-2002, 10:19 PM
If I don't get alot of responses I'm gonna think I'm abnormal or something. I'm not cutting it down but when I got a ps2 last year I didn't play it half as much as what I do now. Every since december when I got my xbox I play it consistantly like at least
3-4 hours a day. I'm starting to think that I'm addicted. I mean its either Halo or Wreckless or Blood Wake or Raw or another game. Everytime I buy a game even if it is awesome I play it for maybe an hour and then start playing one of my old games. I mean I never had this problem on any other system so please tell me Does anyone else have this problem or am I just abnormally addicted?

thunderkiss2k1
02-27-2002, 10:25 PM
Nope, you are not the only one. I play a lot as well. I blame it on Microsoft really. I mean, if they hadnt made such great console, I would not be addicted. lol.

Sangha
02-27-2002, 11:03 PM
I never get the chance to play everyday. Theres always something in the way like schoolwork, or work or maintaining a social life. I usually am able to play 3-4 days a week for 1-2 hours.

Tabashio
02-27-2002, 11:11 PM
I would love to play everyday but between schoolwork social life and basketball which i have evryday there is no way i canplay evetryday :( i would love to though

Razor70
02-27-2002, 11:20 PM
Ya I have noticed I have been playing alot more of late too. Of course I am out of work right now because of a operation and can't do alot right now. I also keep finding myself very strangely addicted to these forums too. I can't seem to leave them. I sat here in front of my computer for six hours yesterday reading them. That's the longest I have ever sat in front of my computer, ever. OH well as long as we are all having fun I guess that's what matters the most.

maneatingcow
02-27-2002, 11:29 PM
I just got done playing JSRF for 12 hours straight....

But no... I never touch my xbox :)

Crazy Joe
02-27-2002, 11:34 PM
12 hours, that's pretty good man, my longest stretch was 10 the first day i got the box and halo.

El Pollo Loco
02-28-2002, 12:11 AM
12 hours? Man u are god. Teach me your ways
Hehehe i think i should call in sick tomorrow and finish amped

Toder
02-28-2002, 12:18 AM
i don't this place would be here if we didn't play everyday...i know i'm an addict. But every now and then i go a day without playing.

Storm
02-28-2002, 12:32 AM
I've played it for at least 3 hours every single day ever since I bought it. Of course...I only bought it 3 days ago. :p

tech
02-28-2002, 12:43 AM
I play almost everyday. Why almost. Well, my hands are actually starting to hurt from playing too much. Try to hold the right trigger for about 3~4 hours for 2 weeks and see how your hand feels afterwords. Project Gotham Racing justs rocks. Does anyone know if a smaller controller will help me because I REALLY want to play every day. :D

FlyBoy
02-28-2002, 01:23 AM
I PLAY NON-STOP... skip classes all the time, only go the day of an exam. My grades are still looking fine and I get a never ending supply of the box baby!:cool:

TRUE_GAMER
02-28-2002, 01:33 AM
All this talk about I don't have time. Everyone has time, if you have time to sleep, then you have time to play. You don't need 8hrs thats a lie, the body can do just as fine with three...lol

FlyBoy
02-28-2002, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by TRUE_GAMER
All this talk about I don't have time. Everyone has time, if you have time to sleep, then you have time to play. You don't need 8hrs thats a lie, the body can do just as fine with three...lol

I hear ya' TG! I gotta be up in 3 1/2 hours to go flying and I know I won't be in bed for at least another hour! 3:30AM is a regular bed-time here!:p

jeah
02-28-2002, 01:55 AM
When I get a new game, I am horrible and sit down and play it for hours on end. After the intial excitement I slow down, but i try to play 3 - 4 days a week.

Storm
02-28-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by TRUE_GAMER
All this talk about I don't have time. Everyone has time...

Yeah...plus if they're complaining on here that they don't have enough time...

:p GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND PLAY! :p

TRUE_GAMER
02-28-2002, 02:01 AM
I would be playing right now but I'm at work.

But Storm gets my point.