PDA

View Full Version : X06: Assassin's Creed Game Demo

Nato King
09-28-2006, 04:21 AM
X06: Assassin's Creed Game Demo

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/6509

Please tell us what you think of the demo.

Now I need to find out when it will be out for the xbox live Marketplace.

wulkar
09-28-2006, 06:31 PM
i want it so bad. when does it come out?

m4oH
09-28-2006, 07:03 PM
I can't wait for this game demo. There is way too many good games on their way out, I'm going to be broke.

Nato King
09-28-2006, 09:07 PM
i want it so bad. when does it come out?

Peter Moore said at the X06 it will come out November 12 for US and November 17 for UK.

l Maximus l
09-29-2006, 12:55 AM
November 12th?! That's my birthday :D Too bad I'm geting freakin' old, though :yikes:

Anyway...the game demo looked awesome....I was amazed by the movement of the main character...it was disturbingly real...and the setting for this game is awesome...very mid-evil, which is kick ass. This game is said to play like Splinter Cell meets Prince of Persia...I can't wait. This game should be really immersive and I'm very much looking forward to it.

odpr
09-29-2006, 06:06 AM
have to agree, the demo is amazing, the producer of the game is amazing L:)

and it seems that ubisoft, is the best company to day for vdieo games.

I looked over and over, and so slight diffrence in GFX between the 360 and PS3, maybe in the textures of the character?

what do u say ?

Rhiannon
09-29-2006, 06:22 AM
I am exited about this game. I am also scared about this game. I fear the game will be so amazing and real that I will die a horrible death on screen multiple times because I suck as an assassin.

l Maximus l
09-29-2006, 12:48 PM
have to agree, the demo is amazing, the producer of the game is amazing L:)

and it seems that ubisoft, is the best company to day for vdieo games.

I looked over and over, and so slight diffrence in GFX between the 360 and PS3, maybe in the textures of the character?

what do u say ?

There's no question that Ubisoft is one of the best game developers out there...probably the best - they have consistently launched incredible game titles that rank in the mid to high 9's...which is really a compliment to their hard work. That's true results.

I'm not sure about the graphics thing...that could be the video quality or something...Is there a recent PS3 video? If so, I haven't seen it yet...just the first one.

wulkar
09-29-2006, 01:39 PM
i like how he could jump to thing to thing both while in the air and on the ground it looked great and looked like somuch fun to.

predatorprime
09-30-2006, 10:01 AM
Last I heard Assasins Creed got pushed back to Q1 07. The game looks amazing, just to clear things up for the Xbox vs PS3 debate;
1) PS3 processes more polygons so the characters will look more detailed up close
2) 360 texture engine is far superior to that of Ps3 so over all characters and background things will look "prettier" on the 360 just not as detailed
3) the 360 processor is allowing for better AI in the 360 version, which is good

This will be a system seller for MS mainly because if there is no difference (to most people) between the 2 versions of the game people will buy if for the cheaper of the 2 systems (if they are buying one for the game)

odpr
10-02-2006, 03:02 AM
[QUOTE=predatorprime]Last I heard Assasins Creed got pushed back to Q1 07. The game looks amazing, just to clear things up for the Xbox vs PS3 debate;
1) PS3 processes more polygons so the characters will look more detailed up close
2) 360 texture engine is far superior to that of Ps3 so over all characters and background things will look "prettier" on the 360 just not as detailed
3) the 360 processor is allowing for better AI in the 360 version, which is good

can you tell me where you got this info?
can you send me a link ?

(and yes over and over when I looked at ps3 they look more details then the xbox, still could not put my hand on it..)

predatorprime
10-02-2006, 12:02 PM
can you tell me where you got this info?
can you send me a link ?

(and yes over and over when I looked at ps3 they look more details then the xbox, still could not put my hand on it..)

The Info about about polys on PS3 is from look at the hardware specs
The textures is by looking at the difference between the images from games that are both Ps3 and 360. I also remeber reading it on another site but I can't remember where.
the AI is direct from UBISoft themselves.
The textures are "cleaner" on the 360. Everything looks more like it should, the PS3 has more detail on things like facial expressions and things like that but I think the 360 looks nicer.

DRE8472
10-02-2006, 12:12 PM
There's no question that Ubisoft is one of the best game developers out there...probably the best - they have consistently launched incredible game titles that rank in the mid to high 9's...which is really a compliment to their hard work. That's true results.

I'm not sure about the graphics thing...that could be the video quality or something...Is there a recent PS3 video? If so, I haven't seen it yet...just the first one.

Hi Maximus! (Dunno if you remember me from a while back?)

I agree with ya, Ubisoft makes great games. Had a great time with the PoP games and SC. I actually had an interview to work for Ubisoft Montreal as a data manager on a PoP game. Came in 2nd though... Oh well, guess if I look at things now (4 years later) I'm better off :cool:

Can't wait for this game. When it went all PS3 exclusive, I was really disappointed and its what prompted my interest in buying the PS3. Since its now coming to the 360, I think I'll save my cash for something else!

y2kash_14
10-12-2006, 06:20 PM
awesome! it looks like this game changes up the one thing that I hated from Splinter Cell....the fact that Sam Fisher is such a p***y in actual combat

FuNkY mOnK
10-18-2006, 06:49 PM
What's funny is that when i saw the game coverage back then i said man o man i have to get the PS3. Now, not only i find out it's on xbox360, the footage i saw was actually on the xbox 360. I'm so happy not to waste 600.00.

y2kash_14
10-18-2006, 07:03 PM
according to screenshots though, it seems as though the PS3 version is a bit more detailed...although it could just be the screenshots that have been chosen to represent each system