PDA

View Full Version : Need help deciding.....

Danny E Torres
02-28-2002, 12:12 AM
Well i had my Xbox since Xmas and i have ps2 and i want a great football game for my Xbox but i have them all(Fever, NFL2k2) but not Madden 2k2 because i have it for ps2 but my dad plays ps2 alot with gta3 so i dont play madden that much so should i buy it for Xbox or wait till Madden2k3?

ssxtricky
02-28-2002, 04:11 PM
The only differrence between madden 2002 on the XBox is the one team you get an extra team on the XBOX, the graphics are exactly identical the only difference like I said is that one team, Dont buy it for XBox unless you want the same Graphics, besides its much more comfortable on the dualshock 2, unless that is you got a converter for your dualshock to play on XBox (I have one).
:) :) :)

Danny E Torres
02-28-2002, 06:03 PM
Thanks ill wait for Madden2k3 only reason i like madden from the others is that its the only football game that lets you do anything...i wish a collage football game comes out soon.

Boots_n_Buckles
03-03-2002, 04:04 PM
I'm gonna wait till next season's football comes out.. That way I have a current rostor for that year and since there is only a slim difference in Madden for the PS2 and the Box, I'm gonna give the XBox a chance to step it up. It is a more powerful unit, there is no debating that. XBox's future titles should exceed PS2's performance limitations. :cool: