PDA

View Full Version : NFS Carbon Demo on Marketplace!

DRE8472
10-04-2006, 03:26 PM
I just got home from work and checked out the marketplace! NFS: Carbon demo is up! It weighs in at 1.08GB download.... can't wait for it to be done!!

wulkar
10-04-2006, 03:55 PM
i dont like it at all. the only good part is the customizing of the car at the start it goes downhill from there.

CrazyCougar
10-05-2006, 06:37 AM
Demo = Horrible!!!!!!!!!

DRE8472
10-05-2006, 07:20 AM
Ya... the demo wasn't all that finally eh?

I played it during the intermission of the Sens vs. Leafs game last night and actually thought it was gonna be cooler. I really thought they had a better way for cars to drift while racing... The drift race is a joke. Steer left automatically means a drift and blah blah.. why can't my car do the same in Canyon and circuit races but to a lesser degree?

Batman_wanna_be
10-05-2006, 03:54 PM
I agree the demo was a disappiontment plus I had to wait like 4 hours to play the crappy demo.
I do not like the steering in the game at all is just straight up sucks a$$. The auto customing is sweet tho, but they need to make the steering in this game like Need for Speed: Most Wanted and the drifting like in Need For Speed: Underground 2 if they do not change it I will not be buying this game.

DRE8472
10-05-2006, 04:46 PM
I totally agree on the auto sculpting. That feature is really cool, I can just imagine the cool things people will do once paint and vinyls, etc. come in.