PDA

View Full Version : xboxconnector.com??? (MAX please R&R)

J Dub
02-28-2002, 01:02 AM
I noticed a post about www.xboxconnector.com but the link isn't working. Is the link wrong? Or did the site go down?

Crazy Joe
02-28-2002, 03:03 AM
works fine for me

hey! happy 100th post to me!

Razor70
02-28-2002, 11:54 AM
Works fine for me too...is this another way to connect online to play XBox? Do they charge anything to play? They don't say alot on the website. Anyone tried this out yet? Let me know..been thinking about trying to hook up to the net to play some games, but don't have the mula to join up with Gamespy. Thanks.

l Maximus l
02-28-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Razor70
Works fine for me too...is this another way to connect online to play XBox? Do they charge anything to play? They don't say alot on the website. Anyone tried this out yet? Let me know..been thinking about trying to hook up to the net to play some games, but don't have the mula to join up with Gamespy. Thanks.

It's free...and, yes, it's a way to play on-line, specifically with Halo. I haven't tried this out yet but I will this weekend for sure! :D

Just so you know, Gamespy is also free. XBoxconnector.com claims that the games won't have nearly as much lagging issues. So, I will have to see this first-hand to see if it's true or not. :)

I'm not sure why or even if the link wasn't working earlier. It has always worked for me. Some people may have to cut and paste the site into their browser.

J Dub
03-01-2002, 12:56 AM
Hmmmm, it is back up now. Thanks for the help guys. I'm gonna try this out on the weekend. :)

Bundy
03-01-2002, 01:36 PM
me and a guy used it last night. It is way easier and faster to use than gamespy if you know who you are gonna connect to. And the response seemed better than gamespy.

l Maximus l
03-01-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Bundy
me and a guy used it last night. It is way easier and faster to use than gamespy if you know who you are gonna connect to. And the response seemed better than gamespy.

Cool, Bundy!!! Great to hear! I will give it a shot tomorrow! Hopefully we can team up or dook it out or something! :)

Bundy
03-01-2002, 02:12 PM
that would be a good time.