PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 In Bermuda!!

Don_Keeballs
10-05-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi! New to the site, so apologies if this is in wrong place...

Anyway, I'm thinking of getting an XBOX 360 here in Bermuda . They have US power and I think TVs, but not compatible with UK games like Pro Evolution 6. So, was thinking of importing UK XBOX.

Anyone from Bermuda offer any advice? Can anyone think of any potential problems doing this? Guess it'd be the same if anyone has UK system in the US...

Cheers,

Don.

vman
10-05-2006, 03:22 PM
welcome to the XBA brotherhood, Don! hope everything goes well with your 360 endeavors.

Nato King
10-05-2006, 08:25 PM
Hi! New to the site, so apologies if this is in wrong place...

Anyway, I'm thinking of getting an XBOX 360 here in Bermuda . They have US power and I think TVs, but not compatible with UK games like Pro Evolution 6. So, was thinking of importing UK XBOX.

Anyone from Bermuda offer any advice? Can anyone think of any potential problems doing this? Guess it'd be the same if anyone has UK system in the US...

Cheers,

Don.

I am from Bermuda what is your question should you buy the xbox360 in bermuda. Do you live on the island or are you just on the island for a few days.

To answer you question a bit. All of the xbox360's come from the USA all of the games come from the USA so if you are thinking of getting the xbox360 on the island go right ahead. Not going to hurt you if you are from the USA. Now if you are From the UK not going to work.

I hope I clear some of the question.

Don_Keeballs
10-06-2006, 07:52 AM
Not really!!

Only recently moved to Bermuda with work...

The trouble with us xbox360 is no Pro Evo 6 or cricket games etc...etc...

Question really is: If I import one from the UK, will there be any issues with linking it to US TV's or xbox live etc...etc...

Don.

Nato King
10-06-2006, 10:20 AM
Not really!!

Only recently moved to Bermuda with work...

The trouble with us xbox360 is no Pro Evo 6 or cricket games etc...etc...

Question really is: If I import one from the UK, will there be any issues with linking it to US TV's or xbox live etc...etc...

Don.

I really don't know if you buy a UK xbox360 but I know that all or I should say everything in bemuda comes from the States TV's, Clothes, and even xbox360.

Hey Don_Keeballs Drop me a PM I would really like to talk to you more about xbox360 and stuff.

mattgame
10-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Should he try Microsoft Serg? That's what I would do Don. Welcome!:cheers:

Nato King
10-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Oh I understand your question now. You are saying that if you get a xbox360 in bermuda can you still play Pro Evolution 6 from the UK. No Uk games can only be played a UK xbox360. Also if you think about importing a UK xbox360 how do you get it hooked up to the TV's here. Well if you do get a UK xbox360 you will have to get all your games from the UK as well because we here in bermuda don't sell any UK games also if you think of getting the xbox360 from the UK how do you hook it up to the TV. I am not sure but I will get back to you. I am going to ask this lady who owners a gaming store you should know of it if you are in bermuda called Leisure Time. If you know of the store go an ask in there. If you want to know where it is on the island just PM me and I will tell you. ok.

Now I can say I have answered your question about time.:rofl:

l Maximus l
10-06-2006, 07:49 PM
There are stores here in the United States that have hook-ups that convert NTSC to PAL, since the UK uses PAL and the U.S. uses NTSC. Almost any electronics retailer has them here...of course they tend to gather a little dust since everyone here uses NTSC equipment.

It's pretty ironic for another guy being from Bermuda...I thought that Serg was the only guy on the planet that lived there :D hehe...just bustin' you're balls, Serg!

Nato King
10-07-2006, 06:29 PM
hehe...just bustin' you're balls, Serg!

Oh I see well bermuda is a real place you know. I would like to meet up with this guy so I can play some Call of Duty with him. I would really like to know how good he is. :cheers:

Don_Keeballs
10-08-2006, 01:31 PM
Serg, thanks for your advice. Think i'll contact microsoft and see what they say...

As for Call of Duty, I have no idea - never played xbox except for pro evo and pgr...but only a couple of times on a mates machine, so no help im afraid!:rolleyes:

thatdude222
10-10-2006, 06:13 PM
definetly get a 360, its awsome :P
and welcome to XBA!