PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Subway guy anyway?

MastaSubway
10-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Hey guys, I'm Subway and I consider myself a lame comedian and as you might see later on, I am quite lame. I have been to a couple forums before but never an Xbox forum. I ended up finding this site on google and I saw that you had a "fair amount" of members so I thought I'd join this forum and see how it was. I have alot of homework right now so I can't do much but you might not even see me when I'm done. I need to find the time to get on this forum and another that I would spend most of my time on. You can click my sig to get there and it's a Nintendo site so many of you might not find it interesting. Anyway, I own a regular Xbox and want a 360 but I will be saving up for the Wii first. My favorite game is Halo 2 and that's the main game I play on Xbox Live. I have two accounts, one is from a two month free trial I got in a game I got for my birthday but my first one is level 26 on Halo 2. If you want to add me, let me know in a PM but I can't play today. I hope that this forum is decent mannered most of the time because I stay at those forums. I'm Subway and I'll talk to you all later.

2-Month Account: "MastaSubway"

Lvl 26 Account: "Cory Kanton"

wulkar
10-06-2006, 08:35 PM
this forum is kinda slow about this time of year and we do get advertisements but if it is a interesting title i will probly eithe read it and post or just read it...and welcome!

Tony_Macaroni
10-06-2006, 10:25 PM
welcome

m4oH
10-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Hola. Enjoy :cheers:.

Infraredragon
10-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Hey man, like the thread, it's much more creative than most "Hello" threads. Obviously not saying they have too be, but props for standing out.

Welcome to the asylum! :cheers:

Slowride
10-07-2006, 03:39 PM
I don't get it. Are you trying to launch a lame internet comedian career? I don't think it pays very well.

Welcome.

mattgame
10-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Welcome to hell!!!!!!!!!!! Well, not quite as hot.:cheers:

FatBox
10-08-2006, 04:21 PM
Jared!