PDA

View Full Version : Black Xbox 360??

Liquid Gears
10-31-2006, 01:07 PM
Hey has anyone heard anything about the release of the "Black Xbox 360" that by rumour was supposed to hit shelfs at stores such as Best-Buy around the time of the PS3 launch?

Link: http://www.engadget.com/2006/09/24/the-return-of-the-black-xbox-360-rumor/

Is this actually coming out or what?

vman
10-31-2006, 01:10 PM
It's either going to be a surprise announcement on the 360 anniversary or it was just a mistake.

But I wouldn't doubt if they released a Black 360 eventually.

thatdude222
10-31-2006, 04:10 PM
Meh, a white one looks better.

MXracer721
10-31-2006, 05:11 PM
a black one would look cool, i would prolly buy white over black........are we gonna see a special Halo edition when halo 3 launches? the green xbox's are IMO the best looking

y2kash_14
10-31-2006, 09:32 PM
i believe a black 360 would be infinitely cooler than the white one....it would go with everything else i have.....black ps2, black psp, black ipod, black gamecube, and of course, i drive a black car.....

Liquid Gears
10-31-2006, 10:27 PM
See that's my exactly what I'm getting at, throughout the past whether if its a peice of furniture, electronic devices, cars or whatever... it's always black that comes back in style. It's always a slick choice when it comes to colors, personally I think the back murders the white and every other colored consoles... but that's me.

In my room just about ever single peice of furniture is black... some natural wood and browns but mostly black and if I got a white anything in there especially around my hdtv flatscreen/home entertainment setup it would stick out like a sore thumb. Most of the stuff in my room is pretty expensive and yes... I am picky about the things I put in there for decoration and what have you so that's why I'd personally choose black and plus... it's just a kickass color.

Anyway yeah I agree with vman as mentioned above, it will eiether be a suprise for the 360 anniversary or I have a weird feeling it'll probably be contained in one of the christmas holiday bundle deals near the end of the year when they have the black console, they throw in a few games older 360 games, and maybe an xbox live account trial for kicks and give you a great deal on the package. Microsoft always seems to do that sorta thing around the holidays. But eventually it will be released sooner or later... we shall see.