PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row MP

predatorprime
11-01-2006, 07:59 AM
Now that the patch for Saints Row is out is anyone going to dust this baby off from some gangsta brawl. I did last night and the lag seems to be a lot less then what it was. I was cappin ***** left right and center...

mikewill57
11-01-2006, 10:58 AM
I try and get some Blinged Out Ride in everyday. Didn't really get a chance to yesterday but, I heard the lag was pretty much gone. Too bad though. GoW is coming out next week and I feel like the Row may die :(

predatorprime
11-01-2006, 11:22 AM
I try and get some Blinged Out Ride in everyday. Didn't really get a chance to yesterday but, I heard the lag was pretty much gone. Too bad though. GoW is coming out next week and I feel like the Row may die :(

It might be good to play if the GOW servers are full...plus there are lots of thuggy kids out there that will still be playing it

mikewill57
11-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Yeah. It's kinda nuts. It's like how did these 12 year old e-thugs get their hands on this type of game. Makes me want to slap their mamas!!!

predatorprime
11-01-2006, 12:33 PM
Yeah. It's kinda nuts. It's like how did these 12 year old e-thugs get their hands on this type of game. Makes me want to slap their mamas!!!

I was rippin the kiddies up last night. The game is amazing now that the lag is mostly gone. It is too bad it took so long to fix though...I have 3 games preordered for next week...

mikewill57
11-01-2006, 01:42 PM
Tell me about it. Once GoW and THP8 come out I'll rarely go back to the Row. Oh well...we should play some time. Add me if you want. mikewill57

y2kash_14
11-07-2006, 01:44 AM
i logged a few hours in this game today....MUCH better than what it was...

still wish there was some sort of lobby though...

predatorprime
11-07-2006, 04:51 AM
I've only played once since the patch. I might play some more on the weekend. There's a new map now too. Me playing this will depend a lot on how badly I suck at Gears

y2kash_14
11-07-2006, 04:54 AM
well i'll definitely stop playing Saints Row for a while once Gears comes out....I'll be training in Gears and hopefully be able to compete come Emergence Day