PDA

View Full Version : Tony Hawk Project 8

predatorprime
11-01-2006, 12:36 PM
I just wanted to see if anyone is going to buy THP8. I think everyone forgot about it because its out on the 8th with Gears. If you haven't played the demo you have too...this is not another American Wasteland. The online sounds cool, pretty sure everyone will be playin gears though...:confused:

wulkar
11-01-2006, 01:28 PM
i have played the demo and it is awesome.. i will probly be getting it before i get gears only because gears seems over hyped.

mikewill57
11-01-2006, 01:43 PM
I paid for both of them yesterday. I can't freaking wait. You can do up to 8 man freeskate on Live. It's gonna be sweet!! I play the demo like 5 times a day. I'm not sure which will be more crack-like to me, THP8 or GoW!!!

FatBox
11-01-2006, 02:07 PM
I played the demo as well, it reminded me a lot of THPS4, which is good, I'm glad what they did with it. I won't be buying Gears, prolly not ever, so I'll be playing this game on the 8th.

CrazyCougar
11-01-2006, 02:16 PM
I'll be getting it as well since I have always loved the TH games. Looking forward to this one as well, and I hope they still have "classic" mode. I love having to do all the challenges and what not.

predatorprime
11-01-2006, 07:51 PM
I'll be getting it as well since I have always loved the TH games. Looking forward to this one as well, and I hope they still have "classic" mode. I love having to do all the challenges and what not.

From what I understand they have the option for classic challenges, what ever that means. By Next Friday I'll have 3 new games to play. I don't know where I'm going to find the time :D

Liquid Gears
11-03-2006, 01:40 AM
yeah i'd like to see how this one turns out, it looks pretty damn good.

y2kash_14
11-03-2006, 02:19 AM
i play the demo everyday....but i probably won't be getting this one for a while...too many games I want to get...but the nail a trick sure is addicting! And the graphics are a big jump from Wasteland.