PDA

View Full Version : Wreckless Blows

aronx
02-28-2002, 01:10 PM
Just played a little of Wreckless. It f-in licked balls. Onimusha rocks though.

Nato King
02-28-2002, 01:15 PM
So you are trying to say that you don't like the game. You think it sucks.

RudedogX
02-28-2002, 01:43 PM
i take it you never got to the tank then? shame...that's one of the best vehicles in the game!

l Maximus l
02-28-2002, 01:45 PM
Ignore Aronx... Personally, I can't handle dealing with this guy who finds it satisfying by having his diaper full of dung. ;)

JJaX
02-28-2002, 02:12 PM
I agree with aronx.
I rented it and played for about an hour. I beat 4 missions on A and B. I thought it was rather corny and was more frustrating then fun. And yes...........i do like rollerblading lobsters.

Rock2
02-28-2002, 02:33 PM
I really like this game. It has in my opinion better graphics than any other racing type game on any system.

CALzinger
02-28-2002, 08:11 PM
wreckless has its good crap, and its bad crap. lets face it, it has UNBEATABLE GRAPHICS and some cool looking cars, even though there aren't that many cars.
on the other hand, the game is way easy, too short, no free race mode, and its timed. i hate timed racing games because you are so limited to when you can play. it gets ya nervous and crap. but i only got one suggestion

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE RULE OF "NOT BEING NEGATIVE"???????

ScorpionX
03-01-2002, 11:10 AM
Wreckless is a bad game because it has no fun factor. They need to make you want to keep on playing and I was bored of that game after 10 minutes. Don't waste your money.

Stardog
03-01-2002, 01:20 PM
I bought it and wished I hadn't. A good renter, but no real replay value. The only time I play it is to show of the Xbox's capabilities to someone else. And then, I only play 1 mission to show the person how to play, and then let them take over for as long as they want. It is kind of fun to watch other people, but the number of missions, type of missions, and no multiplayer lead to the game getting old (and solved!) quite fast.