PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six Vegas Demo

nesgamingcom
11-06-2006, 02:36 AM
Did any of you guys download it? its pretty sweet. Im definatly going to pick this game up. I played the demo over and over. Let me know what your guys impressions are.

wulkar
11-06-2006, 04:31 AM
i have played every xbox version since rainbow 6 3. i made a silver UK account just to get this demo and i am loving every bit of it. i am going to pick it up.

predatorprime
11-06-2006, 09:07 AM
It's pretty good. I like it better than GRAW... but I only played the demo for that too.
It goes on the end of the christmas list, so I'll have to see if I bother to get it or not

Nato King
11-06-2006, 11:47 AM
I am Downloading the Demo now and as soon as I played it I will post my comments. From what people have been telling me this game is going to be big.

Whisper
11-06-2006, 11:56 AM
Yeah I played it for about 20 minutes.. graphically orgasmic, and great cover system.. wish they would leave cover mode online for this.

y2kash_14
11-06-2006, 01:36 PM
yes this demo is fricken orgasmic...this and Project 8 are the most played demos that I have.

predatorprime
11-06-2006, 02:03 PM
yes this demo is fricken orgasmic...this and Project 8 are the most played demos that I have.

2 days... 2 days till THP8...
Thats so awsome. tony Hawk makes me feel old though... all the skateboarders that I grew up with have retired, except Tony and Bob...I think Bucky lasek still skates but hes not in the games anymore
Back on topic though, the game is great. I just suck pretty hard at it:bang:

greenpyro
11-06-2006, 05:05 PM
2 days... 2 days till THP8...
Thats so awsome. tony Hawk makes me feel old though... all the skateboarders that I grew up with have retired, except Tony and Bob...I think Bucky lasek still skates but hes not in the games anymore
Back on topic though, the game is great. I just suck pretty hard at it:bang:

sorry to burst your bubble, bud, but i'm afraid that the Birdman retired years ago. well, he retired from all forms of competitions, at least.

but back on topic, yes the r6:v demo is fuggin sweet. i definatly made a UK account just to download it early/ unfourtnatly, i've got a long list of things to buy, and it's not exactly in the top spot. plus i'm short of change.

1) GoW
2) Wireless headset
3) Xmas presents for the fam
4) mini sd card/ usb hook up for my new phone
5 )r6:v or thp8
6) car

+ more!

...i'm so broke...

predatorprime
11-06-2006, 07:23 PM
sorry to burst your bubble, bud, but i'm afraid that the Birdman retired years ago. well, he retired from all forms of competitions, at least.

Yeah I know. He still does the Tony Hawk Jam session things which is still cool...I guess LOL

Off topic I know but are you really buying the wireless Headset. It seems like such a cash grab by M$. Its not like a cell where your controller might be in your pocket. I'm just curious really.

Back on topic... the only thing I don't like about this game is the color palette. Its very dull and it makes it hard to see sometimes. Plus you'd expect more color in Vegas

J4320
11-06-2006, 07:42 PM
I played the demo and it seems like just another shooter. Don't you guys ever get tired of games like these? It's SO similar to the last one. I don't even want it, and I love shooters.

I enjoyed GRAW much more.

y2kash_14
11-07-2006, 01:01 AM
I played the demo and it seems like just another shooter. Don't you guys ever get tired of games like these? It's SO similar to the last one. I don't even want it, and I love shooters.

I enjoyed GRAW much more.

I'd agree with you for most shooting games (Halo, CoD, etc.) but Rainbow Six is so much different from most shooters. You can't take on 4 guys at once with this game...my favorite thing to do is set up your teammates at one door and then bust through the backdoor while giving them the signal to open and clear. You need strategy to do well and have fun with this game.

ps...

i agree with predator about that wireless headset man...seems like a waste of money to me...what i REALLY want is the wireless adapter to use the wireless 360 controllers as PC Joystick...I had to buy a 5th 360 controller to use for my pc just because i already owned 4 wireless

WynnFire
11-10-2006, 01:57 AM
I love the new Rainbow Six game demo, absolutely fantastic! I have Rainbow Six Raven Shield (PC) and Rainbow Six 3 (Xbox) and still play them today. Fun Fun Fun!!

Shorezy
11-10-2006, 11:15 PM

Ditto y2k, both these demos are sick and I love each game's gameplay and the visuals.

How sick is the rapelling? That and the ease of moving your men around, definitely gunna' pick this one up.

cybrdude
11-12-2006, 04:15 PM
Did any of you guys download it? its pretty sweet. Im definatly going to pick this game up. I played the demo over and over. Let me know what your guys impressions are.

Yep, I have this pre-order and I may play it before COD3 (which is still unopened on my desk). Rainbow is back in a big way. Spent so many HOURS playing Rainbow on LIVE on the XBOX.. It will be very nice to continue the trend on 360..

:cool:

Later..

Whisper
11-13-2006, 12:17 AM
All shooters are the same. Crosshairs.. bad guys.. guns..