PDA

View Full Version : Gears Of War Skippy

Nato King
11-09-2006, 05:43 AM
I am not trying to put this game down in anyway. I love this game and even this clip can't change that. I just want to share this with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBnect1mkYA

Lady Hera PMS
11-09-2006, 07:51 AM
Every gamed that comes out has glitches and problems. Gears of War is awesome and I love it. I am pretty sure they will come out with a patch and fix it up :)

FuNkY mOnK
11-09-2006, 08:03 AM
Battlefield 2 modern combat also had glitches where you could actually hide in the wall and travel the whole map undetected. You know who finds these glitches? mainly guys from Europe that spend hours and hours looking for them, they have little hints that take practice to sniff them out. Hardcore gamers will not waste precious time finding this.You-tube is a cesspool.

FuNkY mOnK
11-09-2006, 08:13 AM
I am not trying to put this game down in anyway. I love this game and even this clip can't change that. I just want to share this with you.

No offense taken here,this sh-it happens in every game with hackers. There's more attention to this because of youtube and special forums. These guys never stop to smell the roses.

ChessPieceFace
11-09-2006, 10:31 AM
strange i coulnnt do that i even tryed to walk up when i was playing the campaign thinking that was the way to go. how old is the footage because they is a patch for the game already out i had to download yesterday

l Maximus l
11-09-2006, 10:47 AM
Exactly, I heard that there was already a patch...not necessarily fixing that particular issue, but, there was a patch for something - perhaps for that glitch?

NiNeBReaKeR
11-09-2006, 11:33 AM
i think its the demo....

Infraredragon
11-09-2006, 01:11 PM
Every gamed that comes out has glitches and problems. Gears of War is awesome and I love it. I am pretty sure they will come out with a patch and fix it up :)
That is true, all games will have their little glitches now and then, luckly this one doesn't seem like that big of a deal or like something that happens all the time.

BTW, Welcome to the forums! :)

predatorprime
11-09-2006, 01:41 PM
I haven't had any issues and I explored everywhere and died a lot yesterday and this morning.
Theres another vid on youtobe of someone moving around after they die. Oh well

l Maximus l
11-10-2006, 02:59 PM
I saw that same scene and I couldn't walk through the rocks, so, perhaps the patch fixed it. The only "glitches" I have found is the game's cutscenes (only a few) had a pause, like the game was loading for a second...but, it really didn't bug me too much.

NiNeBReaKeR
11-10-2006, 04:32 PM
i think it was in the demo

cybrdude
11-12-2006, 04:02 PM

He could have a defective disk or 360... I believe the quality of this game is very good.

Later..