PDA

View Full Version : Are you a REAL XBox Addict?

rr9597
02-28-2002, 03:23 PM
Ha, an XBox addict is not some hobo millionare on the side of the street that can afford to buy the best station ever. You play it once or twice evryweek and then your done with it? No, you dont just have one game that you havent even beat yet, no. An addict is someone who can suck in all the information about the xbox, he can anser any question you or anybody asks. He gets the Xbox mag, he goes to the website, he belongs to the community's, he memorizes every level he plays, he clings to his xbox at night like it was his teddy bear or something. Are you really an Addict? Do you know what it feels like to beat Halo on Legendary, have you been through every street in JSFR, do you rock at Inside Drive, do you make other players cower at your skill at Fever. If any true addicts are out there, respond to this letter with a "Hell yah." Just remember these words, its not enough to play the xbox and say that you're an addict! Ask yourself are you ready for the Xbox revolution>

Are you worthy?

Sincerley,
An Addiction

skoot182
02-28-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by rr9597
An addict is someone who can suck in all the information about the xbox

Or Suckup :rolleyes:

l Maximus l
02-28-2002, 03:30 PM
Your description pretty much describes the vast majority of people here...any questions? ;)

rr9597
02-28-2002, 03:31 PM
Thats true too, I guesse they could suck up all the info, nice point

rr9597
02-28-2002, 03:33 PM
Maximus, so you've done all of that stuff, i think your making a vast generalization, you probably have, but most others havent

l Maximus l
02-28-2002, 03:41 PM
Maximus, so you've done all of that stuff, i think your making a vast generalization, you probably have, but most others havent

I'm curious, what is the point to your post here? Kinda strange for a newbie. :confused:

By the way, welcome to the forums! :)

rr9597
02-28-2002, 03:45 PM
Thats the thing, Im a newbie, I dont know anything and I dont want to make any enemy's here, I was just saying something in my reply:D

l Maximus l
02-28-2002, 03:55 PM
Thats the thing, Im a newbie, I dont know anything and I dont want to make any enemy's here, I was just saying something in my reply:D

Dude! No problem! No enemies here...however, there are a few people here that can get underneathe other's skin...but, it's so occasional that it doesn't matter. You will find that the majority of the people here are awesome! Make yourself feel at home, bud! :)

Xtopia
02-28-2002, 04:01 PM
Ha, an XBox addict is not some hobo millionare on the side of the street that can afford to buy the best station ever. You play it once or twice evryweek and then your done with it? No, you dont just have one game that you havent even beat yet, no. An addict is someone who can suck in all the information about the xbox, he can anser any question you or anybody asks. He gets the Xbox mag, he goes to the website, he belongs to the community's, he memorizes every level he plays, he clings to his xbox at night like it was his teddy bear or something. Are you really an Addict? Do you know what it feels like to beat Halo on Legendary, have you been through every street in JSFR, do you rock at Inside Drive, do you make other players cower at your skill at Fever. If any true addicts are out there, respond to this letter with a "Hell yah." Just remember these words, its not enough to play the xbox and say that you're an addict! Ask yourself are you ready for the Xbox revolution>

Dude, I am not trying to be a jerk...but I think youll find that about 99.999999% of the people are addicted to their Xbox! I mean the name of the website is xboxaddict.com!!! But anywho. welcome to the forums!:)

rr9597
02-28-2002, 04:04 PM
Okay, fine, I give in finally, were all addicts, Its a good thing too because im gonna have a lot of questions on things here too.

Xtopia
02-28-2002, 04:06 PM
Okay, fine, I give in finally, were all addicts, Its a good thing too because im gonna have a lot of questions on things here too

Lol...I look foward to helping you out w/all your questions! It is great to have one more addict here at xboxaddict.com! :)

Razor70
02-28-2002, 04:22 PM
Ya, I guess I am still a newbie here too. But I am a addict of my xbox...I play it whenever I can (which is alot of late), I come to the websites, I talk on the forums (and I hope I haven't upset anyone yet :) ) and I dream about my xbox when I am sleeping. Woke up the other day sweating due to running around killing grunts and stuff hehe. I think anyone who touches a Xbox will become a addict if they get to play it long enough.

My name is Eric....and I am a XBOX ADDICT!

l Maximus l
02-28-2002, 04:27 PM
In my personal opinion, being an XBox Addict is more of a mental thing. It's not necessarily owning every XBox game, subscribing to OXM, and beating every game you own. To me, it's almost a sense of patriotism with all of us carrying a spirit of playing, dreaming, hugging, and talking with our XBoxes :D

All of us XBox owners, especially the members of this site, can relate to one another in how the XBox has revolutionized our gaming addictions. To be quite blunt, the XBox is mainly what I think about! I'm at work at the moment!! :eek: Which reminds me, I have a few things I need to get to!!! :D

rr9597
02-28-2002, 04:28 PM
I wake up at night laing in my own urin that im so scared of the game max payne... wait, I didnt say that outloud though. I know about dreams of grunts and elites, im thinking about Halo and Xbox 24/7, dam those great graphics, sweet gameplay, and all the good stuff in the world.

rr9597
02-28-2002, 04:30 PM
Man, you are like a philosipher of xbox, I salute you maximus!

l Maximus l
02-28-2002, 04:32 PM
Man, you are like a philosipher of xbox, I salute you maximus!

lol, sorry, dude! I can get pretty deep when talking about the XBox! :D

tech
02-28-2002, 07:05 PM
Hell yah I'm an addict. Funny how my computer just stays OFF. Geforce 3 Ti200 with SCSI drives and all.

Plewis
02-28-2002, 07:25 PM
this site should be called xboxaddictanonymous.. because we should all be in some kind of program or something:D

fear_this
02-28-2002, 07:31 PM
Maximus is going to write a book or something on the xbox. :cool: "I found the Xbox and my life changed". There you go. A title already. :D

CALzinger
02-28-2002, 08:23 PM
i am an xbox fan, and i hate owners of other systems that critizize xbox owners cause of their big control and weight problem. i love xbox. i post on the forums. i play xbox a lot. question...does this make me an xbox addict?

FlyBoy
02-28-2002, 08:23 PM
Nice pep talk rr... haha... welcome to the looney bin!

E-Xbox
02-28-2002, 08:26 PM
hell ya

rr9597
02-28-2002, 08:39 PM
Hall Ya, everyones an addict, me you anyone who plays!

Hugh_Jass
02-28-2002, 10:02 PM
By that definition I guess I'm not an addict. I enjoy playing these games but I don't have time to play every day and I certainly haven't memorized any levels. In fact, I pretty much suck at most all of my games.

But I have fun with the XBOX and that's what is important to me.

SciFi
02-28-2002, 10:13 PM
ahhh yes,
the first few nights after playing halo i saw little red dots and pondered how to kill that hunter that did me in till at least 5am...

Shadow Fox
02-28-2002, 10:36 PM
Am I a REAL Xbox Addict?

No.

Am I an Xbox Addict?

No.

Am I addicted to my Xbox?

Hell yes.

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

TRUE_GAMER
03-01-2002, 01:19 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rr9597
[B], have you been through every street in JSFR

Well we all know you are not an addict cause if you were you would know it's JET SET RADIO FUTURE not JSFR...lol

TRUE_GAMER
03-01-2002, 01:25 AM
But anyways welcome to our world. If you have any Q about the games below feel free to ask.

rr9597
03-01-2002, 04:29 PM
Thanks for all the support guys, Ill be seeyin ya around

TRUE_GAMER
03-02-2002, 02:01 PM
Don't worry FN I too am a hardcore game, hence the name TRUE_GAMER. I love all my consoles but think the XBOX is the best of all of them. I'm thinking about buying the PS2. I know, why PS2, well I like some of the games they have. Like FFX, I love that series and can't wait till it comes to the XBOX. And many more but really for FF.

rr9597
03-02-2002, 02:04 PM
rock on, I wish I had all the console that were ever made, only if there were enough time in the day to play them all

monkeyman
03-02-2002, 02:06 PM
im an addict because i go to this site and because i said so