PDA

View Full Version : Anyone playing Viva Pinata?

Zytius
11-23-2006, 01:44 PM
this game is awsome, does anyone agree?:cheers:

CrazyCougar
11-23-2006, 02:16 PM
I completely agree. I have put in 50+ hours of actual gameplay hours so far in this game. Currently I am a levl 46 gardner. My daughter really enjoys it as well.

neurro
11-23-2006, 07:36 PM
I'm having a lot of fun playing.

I have a question that I hope one of you can help me with. What's the trick with this game? My garden got upgraded in size once, I have a pond and homes for the worms, sparrows and squirrels. I can't figure out how to make money in this game, I just feel like I'm doing random things and I end up having to sell a pinata to get money.

Can anyone offer some advice on how to go about making money? Or tips on setting up a garden? I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

CrazyCougar
11-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Selling Pinata's and growing produce to sell is the key to making money. You want to focus on getting 7 of one species at a time in the garden. This will get you the master romancer for that species. Then sell off all but one and move onto the next species. There are other ways of making money later in the game as well such as building a mine in which your mine worker will harvest gold, gems, etc...

As stated above, also grow produce. That means planting trees that produce fruit. Use what fruit you need for the garden and then sell the rest for profit.

neurro
11-23-2006, 10:12 PM
Ok I understand. I have about 10 Pinata species in my garden and its VERY cluttered. What would you recommend I do?

thAshAdyOne
11-24-2006, 12:08 AM
I might need to rent this...soon...

CrazyCougar
11-24-2006, 09:33 AM
Later in the game to attract some Pinatas, you will need to have 15 species in the garden at once. Thats not to big of a deal. But early in the game you just want to focus on a few species to level up, and gain some money. I would pick you favortie ones, or the ones with the easiest romance requirements and start romancing. Once you have your master romance, sell off 6 of those and move onto the nnext species.

If you are in need of money, then sell off a few of those extra pinata species in the garden. Otherwise just leave them there as you'll probably use them down the road a bit.