PDA

View Full Version : Short notice Gears of War friendly challenge!

neurro
11-24-2006, 08:46 PM
Tonight myself and three co-workers from Gamestop will be playing Gears of War. We'll be doing Execution mode on my host (its fast and stable) and we're looking for some opponents.

It should be happening within the next hour or so, so if you're interested add "neurro" to your friends list asap and send me a message. First come first serve and all that to be fair.

Also, if this happens much and you regularly play with us, don't be surprised to see some Epic guys join the game, including CliffyB himself. They're local to me and I've become friends with some of them, so there's some incentive to play!

J4320
11-24-2006, 08:56 PM
:(

I wish I had the game right now. My rental expired.

neurro
11-24-2006, 09:02 PM
:(

I wish I had the game right now. My rental expired.

Awh, that sucks man.

J4320
11-24-2006, 09:04 PM
Awh, that sucks man.

Yeah but I've got it coming in the mail next week so if you guys will still be doing it, I'm up for it. Playing with one of the game developers sounds cool. :)

Jackyboy
11-24-2006, 09:09 PM
about what time?

wulkar
11-24-2006, 09:31 PM
about what time?

he said in about an hour and i a bet he meant from the time he posted so NOW GO NOW

thatdude222
11-24-2006, 09:31 PM
damn free sites i want my GoW.
once i get it im totally down, gamertag is SgtStukov

Nato King
11-24-2006, 11:46 PM
I know I am looking at this thread too late. I hope neurro-XBA tells us all about it. I and some of us that didn't get in or had the changes to play would like to know what went down.

:hump:

neurro
11-25-2006, 04:02 AM
Well, we played from 10pm-3am and had quite a bit of fun. No one took up our challenge though, but we managed with some random people and friend invites :).

Brent from TeamXbox played with us the majority of time, and a couple Epic guys came in to rip into us for a bit, though we gave as good as we got ;)

If anyone is interested in this, all you need to do is add "neurro" to your xblive friends list and look for me. We play pretty much every other night and generally have 1-2 spots open.

Nato King
11-25-2006, 08:02 AM
Thanks for the update sounds like you guys had alot of fun. Well I just added you to my friends list and I hope now I can get in on some games.

l Maximus l
11-26-2006, 01:12 AM
I've been playing ton of GoW lately...I'm loving the on-line multi-player portion. I'll add you and anyone else that enjoys playing.

I beat the game on Insane with an XBA member here: ChessPieceFace...good times. Funny thing was, ChessPieceFace hasn't beaten the game on any mode and we just beat it on Insane :D

He's been a member here for a long time but doesn't post much. Very cool dude :)