PDA

View Full Version : Microtransactions Theme Song

Nato King
11-27-2006, 09:03 AM
Microtransactions Theme Song

Something I found to be funny and I always like to share funny stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0jUJ89PO0Q

CrazyCougar
11-27-2006, 11:13 AM
I love how people like to say that developers are releasing games that are unfinished only to bring content out later. Then those same people say that the content should have been in the game in the first place. Ridiculous. How do consumers know what should be and shouldnt be in a game at the time of replication? They dont. But I guess microtransactions are just one more thing to keep people happy that they have something to complain about. BOOO HOOO! I say.

Its all about choice! Arent happy with the content then dont buy it...SImple.

Crazy Joe
11-27-2006, 03:07 PM
I don't have a problem with additionally developed content that gets sold after the release of the game. I DO have a problem with companies like EA that put content in the game and then charge to "unlock" it. That is some bullcrap.

CrazyCougar
11-27-2006, 03:46 PM
Again though, you dont have to pay to unlock it. You can play through the game to unlock it instead of paying for it. Thats up to you as the gamer as to what you want to do. I seem to remember people always complainging how certains guns and vehicles werent available when going online which made things unfair. Now companies are giving you the option to level the playing field online without playing single player and everyone is crying foul. Thats hypocracy.