PDA

View Full Version : JSRF level 2 question...

SmileBit
02-28-2002, 07:16 PM
I think im at level two. Its the 99th street one with that big dragon building in the middle. Well, Ive tagged all the needed places and even got all the Soul Grafiti. Well, isnt Poison Jam and that girl gang suposed to be on top of the dragon building? When I go up there only a few pedestrians are there. Where do i go?

BTW if you skate around and get like 14 tricks off on 1 slide itll give you a nice grafiti soul as a reward.

Please help. I love this game. ...weeping...

gula
02-28-2002, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by SmileBit
I think im at level two. Its the 99th street one with that big dragon building in the middle. Well, Ive tagged all the needed places and even got all the Soul Grafiti. Well, isnt Poison Jam and that girl gang suposed to be on top of the dragon building? When I go up there only a few pedestrians are there. Where do i go?

BTW if you skate around and get like 14 tricks off on 1 slide itll give you a nice grafiti soul as a reward.

Oh! So days after this fanboy bashes XBox, he needs help on an XBox game?

Would I give help to ANYONE who bashed the XBox for DAYS saying the GameCube will be successful in Japan. And XBox is doing just completly HORRIBLE in Japan, and they will bomb in Japan.

Answer to that: NEVER! I WOULDN'T EVEN GIVE .00000001% HELP TO YOU!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

l Maximus l
02-28-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by gula

Oh! So days after this fanboy bashes XBox, he needs help on an XBox game?

Would I give help to ANYONE who bashed the XBox for DAYS saying the GameCube will be successful in Japan. And XBox is doing just completly HORRIBLE in Japan, and they will bomb in Japan.

Answer to that: NEVER! I WOULDN'T EVEN GIVE .00000001% HELP TO YOU!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

BWAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

~~~XboX pRyDE!!!~~~

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!!

Gula rocks! :D

SmileBit
02-28-2002, 07:30 PM
Ok, your right. I should just continue to bash X Box. It seems you like that more than me complementing X Box and talking about its killer app number 2. Will someone else help me figure this out? Preferably someone who doesnt have a deer threesome for their sig.

gula
02-28-2002, 07:46 PM
Ok, your right. I should just continue to bash X Box. It seems you like that more than me complementing X Box and talking about its killer app number 2. Will someone else help me figure this out? Preferably someone who doesnt have a deer threesome for their sig.

Ohhh...but you said this game was not a blockbuster! So now that you actually play it, you like it. What a freaking moron, don't judge anything until you actually try it out. And where is my deer threesome b!tch? There on the way to your house. I have speakers attached to them as it playes Barry White "Can't Get Enough of Your Love" out of the speakers.

So how about you go to your little Nintendo fanboy forums and ask about if they want to play some Pokemon and trade some Pokemon cards. Not here b!tch, not here. You just HAD to get on my bad side, so you will just be F*CKED OVER!

(And this is the person saying that I wasn't intelligent, even though HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL INTELLIGENT! :rolleyes: )

BWAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

~~~XboX pRyDE!!!~~~

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!!

Gula rocks! :D

:D

SmileBit
02-28-2002, 08:45 PM
Jet Set Radio Future is a blockbuster? The games amazing but i garantee its not a blockbuster. It sold like crap in Japan and I doubt many people outside the hardcore audience will pick it up. Theres a big difference between great game and great selling game.

PS: Does anyone really know how to get past that part?

monkeyman
02-28-2002, 09:00 PM
I sell crap in japan

what are you selling gamecube ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........dude what a crappy joke i think im losing my edge.....:confused:

fear_this
02-28-2002, 09:04 PM
Yeah I think so too. :D

monkeyman
02-28-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by fear_this
Yeah I think so too. :D

i was joking ahhhh hahahaha

gula
02-28-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman

what are you selling gamecube ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........dude what a crappy joke i think im losing my edge.....:confused:

Hahahahahha, that kid will never learn how to type. :rolleyes:

monkeyman
02-28-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by gula

Hahahahahha, that kid will never learn how to type. :rolleyes:

huh?:confused:

maneatingcow
02-28-2002, 09:20 PM
Smilebit... if it has shown you the 99 st gang, then simply ride up the dragons head from the bottom. They are on the roof of the building, and they give you one hell of an annoying challenge.

P.S. - Be sure to put this into the CORRECT forum next time :D

darianX
03-02-2002, 02:19 AM
I'm not of any help cuz I'm about to go up there myself. I do know that if you grind up the tail it will take you to that overhead place though...

Masta Chief
03-05-2002, 06:36 PM

Uh Smilebit you are quite ignorant. The 14 trick stuff is obvious. If you pause there is a notebook thing. There are street challenges. Maybe if you had some brains you could figure it out. Also, if you expect anymore help from me to you, your fanboy butt can expect not.:eek:

JSRFuture
02-07-2007, 01:33 PM
No, Poisen Jam isn't on the top of the dragon.. But there are 3 girls on the top of the building named Rapid 99, you have to beat them in a flag race. I'm not sure when you'll find them but you might have to finish other lvls first.. 99th street isn't the second lvl.. The second lvl is Shibuya Terminal and you will find Poisen Jam there, and you'll find a big guy with 'a radio' named Combo, you have to fake he's moves and he'll join you.

Btw; press start button and look in the note-book.. You will see some moves there and when you clear them you will get a graffitisoul.

HaZarD SFD
02-07-2007, 01:47 PM
No, Poisen Jam isn't on the top of the dragon.. But there are 3 girls on the top of the building named Rapid 99, you have to beat them in a flag race. I'm not sure when you'll find them but you might have to finish other lvls first.. 99th street isn't the second lvl.. The second lvl is Shibuya Terminal and you will find Poisen Jam there, and you'll find a big guy with 'a radio' named Combo, you have to fake he's moves and he'll join you.

Btw; press start button and look in the note-book.. You will see some moves there and when you clear them you will get a graffitisoul.

I think you should get an achievement for Reviving a thread from 2002

wulkar
02-07-2007, 02:30 PM
CMON PEOPLE. if a thread is over a year old DONT POST IN IT.

HaZarD SFD
02-07-2007, 03:01 PM
He started it! :mad:

EMX
02-07-2007, 03:03 PM
That is soooo funny.

wasabi_
02-08-2007, 10:07 PM
Now to dig up that old Pong thread about that one trick in pong where you can turn the ball round!! :rofl:

HaZarD SFD
02-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Now to dig up that old Pong thread about that one trick in pong where you can turn the ball round!! :rofl:

LOL .. Ill find some really old threads to have fun on

SiGuy
02-14-2007, 07:16 PM
Heh. The fanboyishness made me giggle a little. Were we all like that when Xbox was released?