PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind

Laxeph
02-28-2002, 06:18 PM
How many of you are going to buy this game when it comes out. I don't really know that much about it. I know that it is an adventure game but thats about it. I think that it looks really good. Can you tell me what it is like.

E-Xbox
02-28-2002, 06:29 PM
i will prob pick it up

Xtopia
02-28-2002, 07:00 PM
Def gonna pick it up! looks awesome!

Mercury
02-28-2002, 07:44 PM
Nothing will be able to stop me from picking that game up. It's going to be THE BEST rpg ever!

But it's funny how people have slowly stopped talking about it. Hmm, I guess those guys better get their butt in gear and stop delaying it and release it soon!

Laxeph
02-28-2002, 08:21 PM
does it have turn based fighting

Razor70
02-28-2002, 08:33 PM
I will be buying this game that's for sure. It's on my want to buy list towards the top. Can't wait for a good RPG on Xbox.

RPG'S ARE THE BOMB!

Nato King
02-28-2002, 09:05 PM
Have you guys been to the Morrowind web site it is hot.

Click Below

http://morrowind.com/main.htm

Hugh_Jass
02-28-2002, 10:04 PM
I've been drooling over this game since I first heard about it. I've had it on pre-order for months.

SciFi
02-28-2002, 10:25 PM
where did ya preorder it?

The Terminator
02-28-2002, 10:36 PM
I'm definately going to buy the game the second it comes out... Speaking of which, when does it come out?

Shadow Fox
02-28-2002, 11:01 PM
Morrowind + me, right now= utter fun...hopefully...

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

Rock2
02-28-2002, 11:06 PM
I think I will buy it just because of all its hype.

TRUE_GAMER
03-01-2002, 12:49 AM
I'm gonna get it. But I would suggest not to buy on hype alone. I bought Raw due to the D@mn hype and it sucks a$$. Strike One THQ(raw) Strike Two THQ (Legends from what I hear only 5 hrs) and Strike Three ( some D@mn Brit Spears Game)

xboxpebbles
03-01-2002, 04:54 AM
ive actually become addicted to
morrowind(too..lol) and
i have been over at the main site and
forums everyday and others ...
its really going to..well, im pretty much
speechless on that..lol
any questions at all, just email, im me
or post..
btw..no turn based fighting..
:)

Nato King
03-01-2002, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by The Terminator
I'm definately going to buy the game the second it comes out... Speaking of which, when does it come out?

From what I know it is coming out April 23rd, 2002.

FuNkY mOnK
03-01-2002, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Laxeph
How many of you are going to buy this game when it comes out. I don't really know that much about it. I know that it is an adventure game but thats about it. I think that it looks really good. Can you tell me what it is like.

Genre: RPG
Morrowind is an open-ended, non-linear role-playing game that continues the outstanding tradition of our award-winning Elder Scrolls series, which has won countless awards from every major gaming publication.
Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind. The end result is the most open-ended RPG possible - one with an infinite number of possible paths through the game.

With Morrowind, the unparalleled Elder Scrolls character system is coupled with an exponential increase in the world's richness of detail and level of visual splendor. Utilizing the graphic power of Xbox, Morrowind will feature hyper-realistic textures and polygon counts, real-time shadows, vast landscapes, skeletal based animation, and a dynamic weather system. End quote.

RudedogX
03-01-2002, 08:44 AM
I'm definetly buying this game! When you're able to actually free-roam through an RPG as opposed to having a linear path *cough*Final Fantasy*cough*, it's going to make the game a lot more interesting! Not to mention from some of the things I've read, you're able to become a vampire and finish the missions as a vampire version of the creature you choose. That (to me) would be a pretty sweet game!:eek:

Hugh_Jass
03-01-2002, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by SciFi
where did ya preorder it?

Funcoland