PDA

View Full Version : The Reptile Bows as he enters the forum...

Nth Turtle
12-02-2006, 06:28 PM
Known Aliases: Nth Turtle, Turtle, Weeble & Colt Severs

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 14 Stone, 89 Kg, 196 pounds.
Place of Birth: Edinburgh, Scotland.

Skills & Abilities:
Trained in various forms of unarmed & armed combat, moderate acrobatic ability, imaginative writer and plays Left Defence for a local Ice Hockey Team. (Dab hand with the pen and paper too.)

SuperPowers:
None at present, still looking though.

Known weaknesses:
Attractive females, Ben & Jerry's Phish Food ice cream & KFC Zinger Tower Burgers. Has also discovered Xbox Live has Kryptonite-like qualities.

Hey people, I've been doing my littlest Hobo impression, moving from forum to forum over the past few years, hanging around a forum until the air becomes stale and I'm itching for a new adventure. Who knows, maybe this'll be the place.

Previously tried to stick to forums that considered themselves 'mature' what with age restrictions and closed door policies thinking that the big kids might behave better that the little 'uns.
Turns out they're just the same, only their delivery of the same cr@p is better disguised.

So here I be, did a Google search, waded through the detritus and eventually found this place.

Brief History: Had the orig Xbox since near enough launch, only upgraded to the 360 in Jan when I had some b/day cash burning a hole in my shorts. 360 Highlights for me so far...
Gotham (recently traded)
Saint's Row
CoD2 (Now onto CoD3 of course)
Oblivion (Too many hours and counting...)
Splinter Cell Double Agent (Huge fan of the series)
EA's Fight Night 3 (Pugilistic-tastic!!)
NHL 07
Gears of War

(I can't include RS-Vegas yet, bought it but ain't fired it up...)

Gamertag is my Username: Nth Turtle
I've recently purged my F/L from 99 down to 16 so any F-Reqs are welcome if you want to slap a few pucks around in NHL, pretend you're spidey in SC-DA, trade nades in GoW or even sink a couple in Bankshot Billiards 2...

"So if you wanna join me for a while,
just grab your hat, come travel light,
that's hobo style..." :whistle:

Anyway, just figured I'd give myself a proper introduction. Any questions, feel free to fire away...

Soda Jones
12-02-2006, 06:31 PM
Welcome to the club buddy, looking forward to see you on the forums.

ll Mista GT ll
12-02-2006, 06:46 PM
You sound like a sexy guy =) Welcome to Sexbox Addict! Where all the Bi and Gay Xbox owners meet! Enjoy your stay.

wulkar
12-02-2006, 07:24 PM
You sound like a sexy guy =) Welcome to Sexbox Addict! Where all the Bi and Gay Xbox owners meet! Enjoy your stay.

don't mind him hes kinda...experimenting with stuff...don't ask.

welcome!

ll Mista GT ll
12-02-2006, 07:42 PM
don't mind him hes kinda...experimenting with stuff...don't ask.

welcome!

:rofl: :p hahah

Oh, I forgot to tell you, congrats on making Mod =) Now you rule not only one, but TWO sites! Haha, I gotta talk to you on the other site later.

laughs
12-02-2006, 08:32 PM
What an entrance!!! :hail: Hope you enjoy the site brutha! We welcome you with open arms.

Nth Turtle
12-02-2006, 09:45 PM
What an entrance!!! :hail: Hope you enjoy the site brutha! We welcome you with open arms.

Is that an Oiler's Gretzky top I see before me? :cheers:

Can't knock the Great One! I imported the Ultimate Gretzky 2-DVD set for my Dad's birthday just October past. Shame he's stinking it up behind the bench in Phoenix, but you never know, maybe some of those old vets will start playing more like their golden years. ;)

Nth Turtle
12-02-2006, 09:48 PM

Thanks... say, do I have to wear a skirt? Does a Kilt count? I don't own any knickers but I do have a suspender belt*.

(Little known fact but many if not most ice hockey players either wear or have worn suspender belts under their shorts to hold up the socks that cover their leg guards. We don't usually advertise that fact however... :whistle: )

laughs
12-03-2006, 01:43 AM
Is that an Oiler's Gretzky top I see before me? :cheers:

Can't knock the Great One! I imported the Ultimate Gretzky 2-DVD set for my Dad's birthday just October past. Shame he's stinking it up behind the bench in Phoenix, but you never know, maybe some of those old vets will start playing more like their golden years. ;)

I have Ultimate Gretzky also :) ............... I like this guy!!!!

mattgame
12-03-2006, 10:15 AM
Will you take me under your wing?

Your entrance was teh best evuh!:cheers:

m4oH
12-03-2006, 11:06 AM
Marry me, please.

Rhiannon
12-03-2006, 01:41 PM
Will you take me under your wing?

Your entrance was teh best evuh!:cheers:
ditto best intro I have read by far..very informative i give you 9/10 if you had a ****** you would have gotten a 10.

Nth Turtle
12-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Will you take me under your wing?... Your entrance was teh best evuh!:cheers:

A Winged Turtle? What would THAT look like?! :p You ever want guidance, pop me a pm amigo! ;)

Marry me, please.

You'll have to get permission from my Turtlette 1st I think, I'm not married or engaged but she might still have something to say about your proposal. If you get the go ahead from her, give me a call. :hump: I'm an open minded kinda guy.

ditto best intro I have read by far..very informative i give you 9/10 if you had a ****** you would have gotten a 10.

I want to know what a '******' is. Can I acquire one? I want that extra point!!

laughs
02-17-2007, 01:06 PM
Reptilian activity throughout this site has gone down 437% in the last 3 weeks. We need more of Nth Turtle.

Shawn-XBA
02-17-2007, 11:11 PM
Reptilian activity throughout this site has gone down 437% in the last 3 weeks. We need more of Nth Turtle.

Yeah, where is Nth Turtle? :huh:

knightofpain
02-17-2007, 11:57 PM
Nice to meetcha.Like your taste in games.:cool:

Conchord
02-18-2007, 12:47 AM
I cast my vote for Intro of the Decade.

SPARTAN 0841992
02-18-2007, 01:59 PM
Hell, when I first joined, I didn't even post here. Welcome and enjoy your stay!

laughs
02-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Hell, when I first joined, I didn't even post here.

Nobody cares.... :rofl: Just Kidding! Welcome to the site..... Spartan is it? :confused:

Nth Turtle
02-18-2007, 04:47 PM
Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... well, not greatly, just a little bit really.

I've been felled by Pneumonia believe it or not, generally just huddled up in a blanket watching hockey and playing the 360. Sucks to be me this year, had the longest sting of bad luck (Sorry if you're reading swivel, erm... misfortune?) in which illness, injury and car problems have pretty much made 2007 a year I want to forget.

I'll pick up my activity on and around here though, especially now I'm on the mend. (And that I see I'm missed, lol.) I hadn't even noticed my intro thread had been bumped... :whistle:

Quick tip for y'all though, avoid pneumonia, it ain't much fun. Coughing up chunks of crap whilst listening to your lungs crackle as you breath makes it kinda difficult to sleep. :(

wulkar
02-18-2007, 04:51 PM
The Day Of Return Has Come. Ready The Sacrifices For We Feast This Night For The Nth Has Returned!!!

laughs
02-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Quick tip for y'all though, avoid pneumonia, it ain't much fun. Coughing up chunks of crap whilst listening to your lungs crackle as you breath makes it kinda difficult to sleep. :(

I shall cancel my Sears order of Pneumonia :cheers: