PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, I'm new.

Bspa
12-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Joined up since I recently bought an Xbox 360 + GoW + Oblivion + Vegas and wanted a forum that could keep me updated on new games and such.

Glad to be here.

Bspa

Soda Jones
12-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Hey welcome to the site, don't be scared by some of the older member's here, just nod, smile, and walk away. Hope to be getting myself a 360 real soon here, so I look forward to playing GoW and R6 with you.

Bspa
12-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Very cool. I need to figure out how I'll afford Xbox Live now that I'm flat broke hehe.

NiNeBReaKeR
12-03-2006, 04:35 PM
welcome to the site, you might have a hard time finding info on a game in these forums unless you make a thread first though because most threads around here tend to be off topic but if you make a thread of what your looking for someone here should most definatly be able to help you.

laughs
12-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Welcome to the site Bsap!!! I hope you have an hella time here. It's like a family here, and we are always looking to adopt..... So you wanna be adopted?

SnIp3d
12-03-2006, 06:47 PM
Joined up since I recently bought an Xbox 360 + GoW + Oblivion + Vegas and wanted a forum that could keep me updated on new games and such.

Glad to be here.

Bspa

Hello Bspa, I'm SnIp3d! Good to see another new guy here (Because i'm new as well :) )
I hope you'll like it here, because I sure do. And laughs is right, everyone here is like family ;)

Nth Turtle
12-04-2006, 06:23 AM
Joined up since I recently bought an Xbox 360 + GoW + Oblivion + Vegas... Glad to be here.

Those are some guid purchases right there Bspa, I wonder how often you'll be on here though 'cos if you're new to Oblivion we might not see you for the next few months or so, that game is hella addictive.

I've racked up 90+ on my 1st character and 100+ hours on my 2nd, it's insane how deep that game can be. (You'll find you'll want to create a 2nd character too once you've found out which strengths you want your character to start with.

...everyone here is like family

Speaking of which, I'm a bit short this month bruddah, could you lend me $50? ;) C'mon man! You know I'm guid for it. :whistle:

Ainokeatoo
12-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Welcome, and oblivion is hella addictive... For about the first month... Err... Well to me anyways... And you are family, till you start annoying the hell out of people, that's when EEEVERY one starts hating... Other than that, welcome my new brother... =3