PDA

View Full Version : Problem in split screen GRAW

MXracer721
12-03-2006, 09:42 PM
alright, one thing i HATE about the Ghost Recons is the first person mode........i dont know about hte others but in AW u can have the third person view and i love it.....except when the game doesnt freakin let me have it in split screen. anyone else have this problem? i dont get it, i have tried the Force View to "off" and "over the shoulder". i have tried goin individually on the player options and putting it on "over the shoulder" and it says when i pick it "this can be changed in game". in single player it can but not in multiplayer. i dont know what hte problem is, when i play on Xbox Live it works fine with over the shoulder, i go back to split screen and it doesnt work........this isnt a big deal but i cant stand the first person view so its quite annoying. any help would be great thanks!

NiNeBReaKeR
12-04-2006, 06:32 AM
its not really a big deal but i can understand where your coming from because the game is awsome from over the shoulder veiw. You will just have to tell your buddy to get a system link and a copy of the game or tell him to get on live.

MXracer721
12-05-2006, 09:36 PM
i absolutely hate not being able to see my gun. to me its extremely annoying and the 3 person view is so good. i searched in google and found out that its anything split screen that can't be seen in 3rd person view. that sux i looked forward to playin split screen co-op but i guess thats not gonna happen :-(