PDA

View Full Version : Need For Speed Carbon!?!?!?!!?!?!?

SIR360ALOT
12-05-2006, 04:09 PM
has anyone played this game?

is it alot like nfs underground 2..where u get to insanly pick parts for your ride? but just wit more cars to choose from or what?

J4320
12-05-2006, 06:31 PM
http://www.hjo3.net/orly/gal1/orly_indian.jpg

MXracer721
12-05-2006, 09:32 PM
if u have a live gold membership u can download the demo for free. i got it and i didnt really like it. although only played it for maybe 20 minutes or so with 2 of i think the three cars, the gallardo (sp?) and the lancer. i played the crap outta nfsu and nfsu2 on computer, none of most wanted and only the demo of Carbon. as far as gameplay, i dont think its as good as it was for Underground. the customization is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better is Carbon tho. you can change EVERYTHING in terms of how wide the body kits are, how low they are, how big ur exhaust tip is, u can adjust like 5 or 6 differents parts of the rim.......this is all hard for me to explain, if u play the demo u'll see what i mean or maybe someone else can explain it better. but from what i played, not nearly as good as Underground or underground 2.......i'll play the demo more tomorrow and let u know if i change my mind.

SIR360ALOT
12-05-2006, 10:26 PM
nice.....ya i haven't played most wanted ever but i loved nfsu 2. i'll probably get it cuz i heard u can get either imports, muscle cars, or like the lambo's and stuff....but ya let me know anything else cool about the game or whatevers

my xmas list:

-nfs carbon
-gears of war
-call of duty 3

P.S. cant wait for forza motorsport 2 to come out!!!!!!

SIR360ALOT
12-06-2006, 05:09 PM
bump
:watchout:

l Maximus l
12-08-2006, 08:45 PM
NFS Carbon is freakin' sick! I love it - amazing sequal to NFS: Most Wanted. Carbon's story is much better and the gameplay is dead on. All of Carbon is played at night, which is also sweet. The canyon runs are off the hizzy fo shizzy!

Seriously, I love this game...it definately needs to be on the list of racer fans - period.

SIR360ALOT
12-09-2006, 01:10 PM
Sweet!!...

NiNeBReaKeR
12-10-2006, 11:24 AM
NFS Carbon is freakin' sick! I love it - amazing sequal to NFS: Most Wanted. Carbon's story is much better and the gameplay is dead on. All of Carbon is played at night, which is also sweet. The canyon runs are off the hizzy fo shizzy!

Seriously, I love this game...it definately needs to be on the list of racer fans - period.

Yeah o finally got the game bro and its freakin awsome man (i love autosculpting my own stuff),i still havent convinced myself to pick up GoW yet though.

l Maximus l
12-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Well, as for GoW, you must be a fan of shooters because the game ownz my life right now. Better campaign than Halo, IMO, and the multi-player is more fun than Halo 2's, but, not as good as Halo 1's multi-player. All of this is my opinion, of course.

The campaign in GoW is sick - at no point did I find it to be repetitive. Add this to the amazing gameplay, graphics, and immersion, and you have the XBox 360's AAA title. It's so awesome! Also, the multi-player is amazing, too. I find it remarkable how they kept the multi-player feel like the campaign...it's really well done.

NiNeBReaKeR
12-10-2006, 11:13 PM
i am a fan,shooters are my favorite gameing genre followed closly by rpg's...i think ill just pick it up what the hell i mean ive held out long enough to hear all the good and bad game about the and even though it may be short it at least has high replay value from the looks along with amazing multiplayer. ive made up my mind ill get it this week i have about 150 in extra spending money this week :cool: