PDA

View Full Version : I did it!!! How to squeeze a Ghost through broken blast doors in Two Betrayal...

ChaZ
02-28-2002, 08:26 PM
I did it today.

Very easy than you think!

At the site of the broken blast door:

First, get a ghost (or two ghost if co-op play) then get a banshee.

When you get a banshee there. Get on ghost and back up through the opening of broken blast door.

Make sure that the rear end is sticking out of the opening. Get off ghost and jump over ghost through the opening and get in banshee.

With banshee, BASH into the ghost and don't give up. The ghost will move around then get SQUEEZED through the small opening! I am not making this up.

When the ghost is finally through the opening. Get out of banshee and get on ghost. Now you RULE!

Did you know that if you zoom across the bridge, you won't activate any floods? I tried that and no floods. I went out of the tunnel and there was no flood or covenant around. I thought I could find a couple of banshee waiting for me, but no luck.

In co-op play, have someone zoom across the bridge real fast and wait at the other end of bridge, let other guy slowly go on the bridge to activate all floods. Talk about crossfire!!!

Enjoy!

-ChaZ

Exatox
03-14-2002, 09:57 AM
Now try and get the warthog through!

ChaZ
03-15-2002, 12:33 AM
Hmmm... I dunno if it can be done. Using Banshee to take potshot at the jeep til it's on its side then push it out sideway?

I'll try that...

-ChaZ

ChaZ
03-16-2002, 03:36 PM
Hmm...

I tried to do that to a warthog, no luck.

Guess ghost's the only way to go.

-ChaZ