PDA

View Full Version : Rapala Trophies!

HaZarD SFD
12-10-2006, 11:45 AM
I would like to know how many of us on XBA are looking forward to Rapala Tropies.

I am hopefully doing the review on it and would like to get a few people in on the
small Tournament I will hold on behalf of XBA and find out who the true digital fisherman
is.

Please let me know.

I personally love fishing games. The one for dreamcast was just crazy and very interactive
and allowed for alot of custom fishing techiques. I cant wait to get ahold of this and
catch a fat 100lb bass (if there is one).

Cant wait to see you all online.

:hardcore:

NiNeBReaKeR
12-10-2006, 11:52 AM
imagine fishing a fishing game for the wii:cool:

HaZarD SFD
12-10-2006, 11:57 AM
imagine fishing a fishing game for the wii:cool:

Nothing but :hardcore: :hardcore: :hardcore: :hardcore: Gaming!

NiNeBReaKeR
12-10-2006, 02:49 PM
Nothing but :hardcore: :hardcore: :hardcore: :hardcore: Gaming!
hell yeah im not big on fishing games but the wii would just be sweet for the fishing genre

Whisper
12-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Well it wouldn't be anything new.. there have been fishing games using a motion controller before.

CrazyCougar
12-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Cant say I am the least excited about this one. Rapala's for the xbox just stunk up the joint. It was just a video game advertisement for Rapala gear.

Pro Fishing Challenge for the Xbox is the best fishing game I have ever played. I wish they would make it backwards compat. I will try Rapala, but I am not expecting great things at all.

Also this game received a 4 out of 10 on the Wii. So I definitely have low expectations for it. I hope I am wrong.

CrazyCougar
12-13-2006, 10:58 PM
Game has been pushed back to the 19th now. Beginning to wonder if it will ever come out since this has been going on since february with this title.

HaZarD SFD
12-14-2006, 06:00 AM
Well hopefully they are making it a bit better each time. LOL my review deadline is the 22nd
Im so screwed if I cant get it by then.

Nato King
12-14-2006, 11:20 AM
ya I have been looking to see what this game is going to be like an everytime I check they keep moving the date back and back.

like it was said this game should be coming out on the 19 of this month but who knows.
http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/queries/calendar_releases.php

CrazyCougar
12-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Well, I see the chievments have now been listed, so that is the first positive thing in quite a while. Maybe there still is hope..LOL! Not sure if it will make the game any better, but I have my fingers crossed.

Nato King
12-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Well, I see the chievments have now been listed, so that is the first positive thing in quite a while. Maybe there still is hope..LOL! Not sure if it will make the game any better, but I have my fingers crossed.

Yes I just put that up on the site just now. I have been waiting and looking for those achievements. I am right with you on those fringers crossed.

HaZarD SFD
12-17-2006, 06:44 PM
Oh crap my deadline for review is still the 22nd. Hey Highlite if you read this please adjust it
as I cant get the game till the 19th-21st

CrazyCougar
12-18-2006, 12:52 PM
Suprise!!!!!! The date has changed again!!!

It is now 12/20......Any bets on if it will change again?!?!!? LOL!

HaZarD SFD
12-18-2006, 01:26 PM
Suprise!!!!!! The date has changed again!!!

It is now 12/20......Any bets on if it will change again?!?!!? LOL!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :yikes: OK thats it I give up :cuss:

Ok that is my last pushback I will wait on. Looks like I gotta recontact Tony.

CrazyCougar
12-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Yeah, even though its is Rapala, this game has frustrated me since last february with its constant pushbacks.

Nato King
12-18-2006, 03:43 PM
I was just about to say that it got pushed back.

Add Excitement Comments here
http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/profile/not_released.php?Product_ID=1385

CrazyCougar
12-18-2006, 03:49 PM
What excitement?!?!?! Its more aggravation now than anything! LOL!

CrazyCougar
12-19-2006, 07:41 PM
And now its scheduled for January 9th, 2007...Geee, imagine that. I now officially refuse to even think about buying this game. They have toyed with me since last February. They just lost $40.

HaZarD SFD
12-19-2006, 09:59 PM
OMG Seriously Fcuk them. I am sick of pushbacks. That was the last one.

CrazyCougar
12-20-2006, 12:12 AM
You know what's strange!!! They already have downloadable content available including a whole new region!?!?! What the heck is going on! LOL!

CrazyCougar
01-05-2007, 09:05 AM
SURPRISE! We were within a week of the current release date of 1/9 and guess what happened???? Yup, the release date has yet again been moved. Now its february 5th. So lets see, that has to be about the 15th release date change since february of 2006.

Despite downloadable content on the marketplace, I am really beginning to think this game will not arrive ever.

HaZarD SFD
01-05-2007, 01:59 PM
I sent them an email.

I an among many others are not happy with the 12 or more pushbacks of this game and are coming
to realize that this title may never come out. I currenty am supposed to do the review for this
game and since its supposed release date this looks like it wont happen.

What we all would like to know is why if even in a brief statement why this game has been pushed back so many times?

I hope the info you give me will increase the morale of the people that are wanting to buy it or the ones that wanted to before you pushed it back for the 15th time.

CrazyCougar
01-23-2007, 12:54 AM
Oh btw....its now listed for a 3/1 release...LOL! Will it ever end?!?!! LOL!

HaZarD SFD
01-23-2007, 08:33 AM
I seriously will never pick this game up at all. Then again I do need to do reviews so I will
bite the bullet and review it.

They had better fix this game 100% with no glitches or bugs. If I get one glitch or hangup
because of the game while playing it will recieve a 0 for the review and I mean that.

CrazyCougar
01-23-2007, 09:12 AM
Honestly hazard......I dont expect to ever see it hit retail shelves. Its had release dates since last February, and gets constantly changed. Despite content being available on the marketplace for this game, I truly have to wonder if this game will even exist ont he 360, ever.

HaZarD SFD
03-30-2007, 02:17 PM
OMFG APRIL 4TH it comes out!! DAMN I think the devs of this actually gave a **** and finished it. OR they couldnt stand it and just got it out of the way! :argue1:

CrazyCougar
03-31-2007, 02:37 AM
I've seen achievements that have been achieved as well for this, so it must mean its actually coming this time. But I wont hold my breath until i see it! LOL! I'll have Guitar Hero II to play with anyhow for a while.

CrazyCougar
04-06-2007, 12:08 PM
Well my wife picked the game up for me because she knows I like fishing games. Well.........one word to describe this game would have to be...UGGGGG!

I guess I can be happy that I have a fishing game on the 360, but it is a little hard to swallow when playing. I dont think I would give this game anything more than a 2 out of 5. And 2 would be a very high score for it.

MICROSOFT!!!! MAKE PRO FISHING CHALLENGE BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE!!!! So I dont have to play this crap!!!