PDA

View Full Version : Warthog Run

Figment
02-28-2002, 08:43 PM
Are there any tips or tricks to getting to the end on the last level before the time runs out? I never make it on time. Thanks

ChaZ
02-28-2002, 08:49 PM
Ok...

When you go down the curvy hall with many ramps, go into the yellow/black bordered door.

Kill everyone in there (mostly floods) then you will find a gasoline can, that will boost your Warthog's speed.

When you get the gasoline can, just get in your Warthog that's all there is to it. You should see blue letters across your screen:

"Warthog fuel pods revitilized!"

Or something like that...

Hope that helps, -ChaZ

Figment
02-28-2002, 08:56 PM
Thanks, I never knew. Do you have to get out to get it or just runover the can?

ChaZ
02-28-2002, 09:19 PM
You have to get out to get it.

-ChaZ

bonk
02-28-2002, 09:53 PM
Don't believe this guy, he's just messing with you.

Just try to memorize where to go, it's usually best to go through the yellow tunnels and not to stop at that bridge like they tell you.

-bonk

ChaZ
02-28-2002, 10:00 PM
Aw Bonk!

I really want to see if he would fall for it or not... :)

Yeah, just memorize the way you go. Don't stop for Foehammer is one thing too...

-ChaZ

Figment
03-01-2002, 07:07 AM
You Suck ChaZ :mad:

Triplex
03-01-2002, 11:34 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is the most funniests thing ive seen all week!

"Do you have to get out to get it or just runover the can?"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man, thats good stuff. I usally woudlnt laugh so much, but its just so funny how SO many people get stuck in Halo, and for that matter, Max Payne. I beat both in 1 week each(on Normal, or just about that, its almost impossible to get stuck in a level, unless your some kind of dumbass. Serisouly people, you wouldnt last a 1/2 hour in Half Life. Yeah, that games takes strategic thinking!

My advice to you is to just drive your **** warhog to the end, they give you plenty of time, ive wandered around at then end for a minute and 30 seconds once. Honest, its a marvel of thinking that you cant get their in time. What do you do, run into a wall and stay there for a second. Oh wait, dont tell me, you watch the Pelican crash? ahahahahahaha

Masta Chief
03-01-2002, 04:26 PM
Man! You shouldn't mess with newbies like that. That is just plain evil.

Figment
03-02-2002, 12:20 AM
I admit my driving sucks, but I never stopped for the pelican. I am playing on legendary, i doubt many people have gotten this far on it. Besides I have little time to play since I am studying all the time, plus work.

monkeyman
03-02-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Figment
I am playing on legendary, i doubt many people have gotten this far on it.

if you are playing on legendary wouldnt you have already beaten it before? and also yes lots of people have gotten this far

bonk
03-02-2002, 12:30 PM
If I recall, those shortcut tunnels aren't there anymore in Legendary.

-bonk

Masta Chief
03-04-2002, 07:57 PM
The shortcut things are stupid, they take too long to get into sometimes.

ChaZ
03-05-2002, 02:17 AM
Let's just say that the gasoline can is just a figment of my imagination. :p

Storm
03-05-2002, 01:34 PM
I just finished the Warthog Run to beat it! YAY I just beat my first XBOX game. Halo rocked...I just wish it told me how many hours it took me so I could feel like a big loser. LOL

bonk
03-05-2002, 01:46 PM
I beat Halo a long time ago, and I still play this game. Everything is so well tuned. I've been through just about every part of every level (some pits are hard to get to the bottom). This is the best game.

-bonk

Masta Chief
03-05-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by bonk
I beat Halo a long time ago, and I still play this game. Everything is so well tuned. I've been through just about every part of every level (some pits are hard to get to the bottom). This is the best game.

-bonk

Same with me, I beat it in a weak, and still playing it. I just can't stop. Right now I am playing JSRF. But once I complete everything, you can bet all your money Halo will be the next game I play. Man! my fried really sucks at halo. I beat him on multiplayer with a pistol with 3 rounds. He was like, this is no fair, I want it to be fair. So I shot the pistol until there was 3 rounds. Two head shots and a melee, he was dead. Another thing I did was put both the tanks facing each of the bases with the rocket launcher in between them, and he couldn't touch me. I was shooting blind into a dark area and still got him. It was fun to jump out the tank and he is firing at the tank and I just come up and melee him from behind. Then he gets in a tank finally, and I was just like, "Ohhh, bigger target!" Then I killed him with a grenade. Then he was hiding right under the cannon thing on the tank. like right in the corner. I shot a sniper shot right into his head. He was like, "You can't shoot through tanks!" Oh I just have fun beating people in halo. Get this, he only killed me once, but that was because he got a grenade onto a tank, and when I was hopping out it got me in the back.:confused: