PDA

View Full Version : Help installing Xbox Media Center

severed
12-13-2006, 02:20 PM
sorry if this is not the appropriate place for this but i figure somebody can point me in the right direction.

i have a soft-modded xbox withe evoX dash-board but it seems that i cant really do any of the things i was expecting to do with a modded xbox (like play BURNED cd mixes) ive tried installing XMC with no luck, the manual at www.xboxmediacenter.com is vague and confusing and i cant find any help on other sites. any tips on getting XMC to run preferably as my dash-board. thank in advanced

Reclaimer
12-13-2006, 07:48 PM
sorry if this is not the appropriate place for this but i figure somebody can point me in the right direction.

i have a soft-modded xbox withe evoX dash-board but it seems that i cant really do any of the things i was expecting to do with a modded xbox (like play BURNED cd mixes) ive tried installing XMC with no luck, the manual at www.xboxmediacenter.com is vague and confusing and i cant find any help on other sites. any tips on getting XMC to run preferably as my dash-board. thank in advanced

You might as well consider this thread good as locked. You can't talk about internal modifications. Case modding is OK, some hardware stuff is ok, like LED's and fans. I've done all that. But there is absolutely no software modding, mod chip, alternative dashboard discussions here.

Look up Xbox modding in google and theres a big site dedicated to modding the Xbox. Go there.
The owners of this site value their relationship with the industry.