PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell: Double Agent

J4320
12-18-2006, 12:59 AM
This game seems to be so overlooked. Does anyone enjoy this game as much as I do? The poor game was released just a little while before the almighty Gears of War was released and all the attention was focused on Gears of War. :cry:

Gears of War > Splinter Cell: Double Agent ...but Splinter Cell: Double Agent is still a GREAT game. It's my 2nd favorite 360 game. I really want to play it more but my 360 always freezes and glitches when I play it. I'm gonna have to get it repaired yet again. :(

Anyway, who else loves this game?

wulkar
12-18-2006, 04:56 AM
i played it for a while. i still own it but i have been playing rainbow 6 vegas everytime i get on.

SamSmith
12-18-2006, 06:36 AM
I played the demo, seemed pretty cool - less emphasis on stealth I think - or maybe that was just the sunlight.
Graphics were very nice, and overall seemed promissing. Though, don't think i'll be getting it.

CrazyCougar
12-18-2006, 08:37 AM
I rented it, but that was about the extent of my playing time. It was ok, but didnt really hold my interest. Too many other good titles on the market for me to consider buying Double Agent anytime soon.

FatBox
12-18-2006, 03:05 PM
I thought the single player was awesome, but they completely butchered the online play, which really dissapointed me because I used to love playing Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory online.