PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 Trailer

Nato King
12-18-2006, 09:30 AM
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 builds off of the events in the first game and places gamers in control of the U.S. military's elite fighting unit, the Ghosts. In the year 2014, the rising conflict between Mexican loyalists and insurgent rebel forces has thrown Mexico into full-scale civil war. Under the command of Captain Scott Mitchell, the Ghosts are called upon to face an imminent threat to the United States.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hUMJYhSHjM

Please leave an Excitment comment here
http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/profile/not_released.php?Product_ID=1388

l Maximus l
12-18-2006, 11:09 AM
I likey! Looks nice - though, I thought it was slighly less than humble that Ubisoft said that GoW was only worth playing for 10 minutes....

The way I see it is GRAW and GRAW 2 are simply different games compared to GoW, so, I have no idea why they said that. Oh well...

Nato King
12-18-2006, 11:51 AM
I likey! Looks nice - though, I thought it was slighly less than humble that Ubisoft said that GoW was only worth playing for 10 minutes....

The way I see it is GRAW and GRAW 2 are simply different games compared to GoW, so, I have no idea why they said that. Oh well...

I was thinking the same thing as I was putting it up on the site. GOW and Graw can't really be campared because the game play is much different. Now if only Cliffy B can Reply to this I would really like to know what he thinks.

CrazyCougar
12-18-2006, 12:06 PM
I was laughing my arse off when I read that this morning. Too funny. Me personally.....GOW does nothing for me. I played it the day I got it and its collected dust ever since then. Now GRAW on the other hand, thats where its at! Love the the Recon titles.

Anyhow, it will be very interesting to watch this one unfold once Cliffy B has his turn to say something. It'll definitely be great PR for BOTH games in the end...LOL!

Jackyboy
12-18-2006, 01:11 PM
are those game graphics? thats amazing
does this game have a set release because im getting the origional graw this week and im not sure if i should just wait for graw2.

l Maximus l
12-18-2006, 05:29 PM
does this game have a set release because im getting the origional graw this week and im not sure if i should just wait for graw2.

They don't appear to be in-game footage; however, the player models could easily maintain the same graphic integrity since the 360 is definately capable of producing such graphics.

MXracer721
12-19-2006, 05:03 PM
Do you have Rainbow Six Vegas? If not I would say get that and wait for GRAW 2. I bought GRAW a few weeks ago for 30 bucks used tho, so if ur looking for a budget title then yea go for it you'll definately be happy. It just depends on what ur wanting.

Jackyboy
12-19-2006, 05:47 PM
Do you have Rainbow Six Vegas? If not I would say get that and wait for GRAW 2. I bought GRAW a few weeks ago for 30 bucks used tho, so if ur looking for a budget title then yea go for it you'll definately be happy. It just depends on what ur wanting.

should be getting rainbow six vegas soon i just didnt like the multiplayer as much as i did graw