PDA

View Full Version : Tired of the crap!!!!

Rock2
02-28-2002, 11:42 PM
I work in the Electronics department at Wal-mart and I know this will probably get moved but I have to say this cause its on my mind. Parents please do your research before you come in and gripe about having to pay 300 bucks on a system. I'm sick and tired of parents that are cheap and had to wait till a system came down to 100 bucks just to buy it for their kids like the nin 64. And then come in to buy NEW games for it finding out that it has been discontinued and have quit making games and B!tch at people like me about it like it is my fault or something. So please if you know of any parents about to buy a 64 or something please tell them this. Sory I had to write this but it helped me to get it off my chest.

shagg
03-01-2002, 12:03 AM
Which walmart and where do you work at?
I'll be on my way to beat the CRAP outta you.
At least you don't have to work for some Canadian airline and have to answer calls from CHEAP ass Canadians that want to fly in and out of the US for less than 100.00 CAD (about 60 bucks US). And they always complain about the food they eat on board the airplane, Like if the Airline was some Gourmet restaurant or something. God******, airlines just take you from point A to point B, they're not supposed to feed your ass, especially if your asking for "EL CHEAPO" fares.
ahhh that felt good getting it off my chest!!

:D
:eek:
shagg

Rock2
03-01-2002, 12:12 AM
Dude calm down a sec

AlBoogy
03-01-2002, 12:22 AM
Nothing to see here. Nothing to see heeere!

Razor70
03-01-2002, 03:53 AM
Hey man! I work for the local Wal-mart here too in the electronics department and I love my job. Just because a person works at a retail store doesn't mean they haven't stayed in school...or could not afford to go to school like me. Everytime I went to try to go something would fall through with my finicial aid and I would have to stop going. Plus, there are alot of people who have degrees who work for retail stores. So please be careful with what you say on these forums. You may think you are only hurting the one person, but sometimes in the long run it may hurt more than that. Thanks.

El Pollo Loco
03-01-2002, 07:25 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by shagg
Which walmart and where do you work at?
I'll be on my way to beat the CRAP outta you.
At least you don't have to work for some Canadian airline and have to answer calls from CHEAP ass Canadians that want to fly in and out of the US for less than 100.00 CAD (about 60 bucks US). And they always complain about the food they eat on board the airplane, Like if the Airline was some Gourmet restaurant or something. God******, airlines just take you from point A to point B, they're not supposed to feed your ass, especially if your asking for "EL CHEAPO" fares.
ahhh that felt good getting it off my chest!!

:D
:eek:
shagg [/QUOTE

Yes I'm looking for a flight to san diego. preferably less than 99..00 please.

shagg
03-01-2002, 09:03 AM
LOL
:)

Supperdog
03-01-2002, 09:18 AM
Wowee! Let me try!

I HATE IT WHEN THOSE ASS CHEAP ASS GOD **** REMOTES LIKE SMUDGE THE LITTLE WHITE NUMBERS OFF THE TOP OF THE ASS CRAPPY BUTTONS CRAP AND THEN WHEN I TRY TO WATCH THE GOD **** FOOD NETWORK CHANNEL I GO TO CRAPPY OLD C-SPAN AND IM LIKE OMG OH NO AND THEN I HAVE TO ASS PRESS THE BUTTONS AGAIN TO GO TO THE ASS CHANNEL BUT THEN I SMEAR THE LITTLE CRAPPY PRINTS EVEN MORE AND THEN I GET THIS CRAPPY LITTLE RED LINE UNDER MY FINGER FROM PRESSING ON THE GOD **** BUTTONS AND THEN I PUT DOWN THE REMOTE BUT IT ALWAYS FALLS BETWEEN THE CRAPPY GOD **** SEATS AND THEN I HAVE TO FIND IT AND BY THEN JULIA CHILD IS OVER AND IM LIKE GOD **** THIS ASS CRAP AND I GO AND READ A BOOK

wow that was fun! :D

Plewis
03-01-2002, 10:48 AM
I'm only a freshmen... I only work over summer, but once I get a bad job, i'll come tell you guys!;)

CyberBOMB
03-01-2002, 11:47 AM
I feel the pain of the walmart guy. I worked for Toys R Us in the Rzone department and i would get these people coming in and buying nintendo 64 games and complaining about the pricing of the games. Its those same people who want "non-violent" games and tell me to reccomend one. God **** you Jesus freaks that want to buy video games with no violence, thats like trying to find saints in a whorehouse. it makes no sense.

thank you

Storm
03-01-2002, 11:56 AM
I didn't realize that this was such a heathern (sp) board.

Goodness...Christians play games too. I am mature enough to know the difference between real violence and aliens being blown up on a TV. I guess there are those that want games without violence though. No need to bash religious people though. Just refer them to the GameCube. Pokemon isn't THAT violent...