PDA

View Full Version : Gun Valkyrie

VAN
02-28-2002, 11:46 PM
Wow. I received my OXM Demo Disc #5 today and it features an amazing trailer for Gun Valkyrie. Previously, I wouldn't have thought twice about this game, but after viewing the trailer, I have all but decided to pick this bad boy up on release day.

Anyone else psyched about Gun Valkyrie?

ShannonX
03-01-2002, 06:49 AM
not sure myself. I'll probably check it out or something by renting it, but i wont buy it, at least not to begin with. :D

KirbyDeedlit
03-02-2002, 04:29 PM
Jesus I want that game

goingwreckless
03-02-2002, 05:21 PM
:) Gun Valkyrie should be cool i mean i have saw the trailer but i still dont know what its all about

cyclaud
03-02-2002, 06:11 PM
EGM reviewed the game and they said the control is horrible and that alone ruins the game and they also said it gets annoying because in every level u have to kill evry enemy

studepaber
03-03-2002, 01:05 PM
I am VERY psyched about this game! Does anyone know if there's an exact date? This game looks like the Xbox's answer to Metroid Prime (which I will also be getting lol). The number of enemies on screen at once is amazing, let's hope the game can keep a steady framerate. As far as the controls go, EGM lost alot of my respect after it's poor Circus Maximus review, so I place little faith in what they say is 'hard' and what makes a game bad. I'm sure after playing the game for a few hours the controls will become second nature, but I'm not gonna let anymore magazine reviews distract me from my excitement about this game, it looks shpectaular.

xtr0n187
04-23-2002, 06:09 AM
Exterminate those bugs.......this game is cool..i mean its kept me playing and liking it ....that beeotch got a nice ass...she can work it. I like the fact that total annihilation leads to my victory!

cyclaud
04-23-2002, 02:14 PM
i played a demo and liked it

Kraft
04-23-2002, 02:54 PM
Why did we bump a 2 month old thread about the pre-release hype of a game that has been out for a while now?

cyclaud
04-23-2002, 04:46 PM
yeah that was pretty weird

GRAVEDIGGER
05-04-2002, 07:04 PM
:confused: dont know..

Untill next time...:mad:

zfBRAT
05-06-2002, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by studepaber
I am VERY psyched about this game! Does anyone know if there's an exact date? This game looks like the Xbox's answer to Metroid Prime (which I will also be getting lol). The number of enemies on screen at once is amazing, let's hope the game can keep a steady framerate. As far as the controls go, EGM lost alot of my respect after it's poor Circus Maximus review, so I place little faith in what they say is 'hard' and what makes a game bad. I'm sure after playing the game for a few hours the controls will become second nature, but I'm not gonna let anymore magazine reviews distract me from my excitement about this game, it looks shpectaular.
I didn't buy into Circus Maximus or rent it. Is that a good thing?