PDA

View Full Version : New here

empress_donna
01-01-2007, 08:29 AM
Hello!

I just got my xbox at christmas *2006* and I decided to join here to save my sanity?

Just kidding, hope to meet new xbox people and have fun

- Donna

laughs
01-01-2007, 08:50 AM
Hi, welcoem to the site :cheers: You can be our new Rhiana :)

wulkar
01-01-2007, 11:04 AM
Hi, welcoem to the site :cheers: You can be our new Rhiana :)

she isnt gonna like that laughs.

and welcome

Nato King
01-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Hello!

I just got my xbox at christmas *2006* and I decided to join here to save my sanity?

Just kidding, hope to meet new xbox people and have fun

- Donna

Welcome to the site and remeber that xboxaddict.com is here for the love of the game.

WillyV2
01-01-2007, 01:04 PM
Welcome, to the X-Place!

Rhiannon
01-01-2007, 01:40 PM
welcome and enjoy your stay at the asylum. :)

laughs
01-01-2007, 07:27 PM
she isnt gonna like that laughs.

lol sorry, I meant Rhiannon.

Nth Turtle
01-01-2007, 10:31 PM
- Donna

Hey Donna, when you say Xbox, I take it you mean an Xbox 360? Only some people truly are stuck in the last generation. Feel pity for them... I do. :cry:

Anyway, greetings fae a fellow Scot, albeit of the East Coast variety who indulges in covering the occassional supper in Salt & Sauce. (The way they're meant to be appreciated.) ;)

What games did you get with yer console? What genre's are you into?
Games I'd reccomend to a new 360 owner:
Oblivion
Gears Of War
Rainbow Six Vegas

Worth a mention would be: Condemned, Saint's Row, Dead Rising, Fight Night 3...

Welcome from the also newish - Nth Turtle

Shawn-XBA
01-01-2007, 10:57 PM
Welcome to XBA Donna, hope you enjoy your stay!

ll Mista GT ll
01-02-2007, 07:40 AM
Yes, welcome Donna. I hope you have a 360 =)

empress_donna
01-03-2007, 05:43 AM
*coughs innocently*

No I mean a xbox... n.n;;; I think I would be killed if I asked for a xbox 360 when I was offered one in 2005 and decided to get a ps2...

<- is so behind the times e.e...

- Donna

mattgame
01-03-2007, 06:24 AM
Welcome to the greatest show on Earth!!!

Nth Turtle
01-03-2007, 06:32 AM
*coughs innocently*

How do you cough innocently? I'm truly curious... and what would a guilty cough sound like for comparison? Now I'm confused... :watchout:

Ignore me, I don't get out much... :confused:

Just a regular Xbox eh? Ah well, it's a guid place to start. ;)

SamSmith
01-03-2007, 07:08 AM
kehehehe like the kebab... no scrap that one..

Welcome to the site :) hope you enjoy your stay.

laughs
01-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Just a regular Xbox eh? Ah well, it's a guid place to start. ;)

.... Good?

SamSmith
01-03-2007, 12:35 PM
Grammar police to the rescue! and yes, I know.

Nth Turtle
01-03-2007, 01:43 PM
.... Good?

Ah ha! But both myself and Donna (the topic creator) are Scottish, thus I use the Scottish vernacular 'guid' (Pronounced almost like 'gid') so you can stick yer grammar police back in yer pocket or I'll conduct my entire conversation with Donna using slang that none of you will understand. :p

laughs
01-03-2007, 01:53 PM
Ah ha! But both myself and Donna (the topic creator) are Scottish, thus I use the Scottish vernacular 'guid' (Pronounced almost like 'gid') so you can stick yer grammar police back in yer pocket or I'll conduct my entire conversation with Donna using slang that none of you will understand. :p

:rofl: OMG!!! Sorry...Sorry! *Runs out of the thread with pants down across my ankles for some reason.*

Slowride
01-03-2007, 04:17 PM
*unzips pants*

Seriously though.......i'm not wearing any.

Don't let these elitist whores get to you; I still have the original box. I'm not in much of a hurry to get the 360 either. Although it is on my to do list.

Welcome.

empress_donna
01-05-2007, 05:24 AM

XD that would be fun, but then ... some scottish slang I don't even understand sometimes!

^-^.... It could be worse.... I could randomly go into Japanese or German like I sometimes do IRL....

XD It gets really random *especially when you are supposed to be donig a german course and go into japanese*

But that's off topic...

Any suggestion of games I should get for the xbox??

- Donna

Rhiannon
01-05-2007, 05:44 AM
Halo, Halo2, Jade Empire, Fatal Frame2 Crimson Butterfly, Knights of the old republic(KOTOR), and KOTOR2 and Fable just to name a few of my favs on the original box.

Nth Turtle
01-05-2007, 06:06 AM
Yeah, as Rhia suggested, those games are all pretty guid and worth looking out. I'll try and name a few that ain't so popular/well known.

If you like puzzle games then Puyo Pop Fever can be picked up for about a fiver. (In the same genre as Tetris, Columns, Dr Robotnics Mean Bean Machine.)

Worms 4: Mayhem is the best 3D version of the popular 2D worms game by Team 17. I really enjoyed that one, but I'm weird.

Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition was my favourite racing title on the ol' Xbox. Awesome game.

laughs
01-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Any suggestion of games I should get for the xbox??

- Donna

Some that I have enjoyed are... Halo, Any GTA game, Fable, The NHL2K series, Family Guy, Hitman1 and 2, Hunter: The Reckoning, Hunter: The Reckoning Redeemer, Lego Star Wars, Ninja Gaiden, Psychonauts, Silent Hill 4: The Room, and Sphinx and The Cursed Mummy.

ll Mista GT ll
01-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Yeah, as Rhia suggested,

Oh wow ;) You have a nick name for Rhianon now! Well thats cute! :)

:D

Nth Turtle
01-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Oh wow ;) You have a nick name for Rhianon now! Well thats cute! :)

Put it down to laziness :p once i'd hit reply I had no idea what her full name was. :confused:

Am I in trouble? :watchout:

ll Mista GT ll
01-06-2007, 07:02 PM
Put it down to laziness :p once i'd hit reply I had no idea what her full name was. :confused:

Am I in trouble? :watchout:

:p

Not from me, but you'll be hearing from Rhianon shortly. :rofl:

Jackyboy
01-07-2007, 08:45 AM
difiniatly check out psychonauts, great game that noone played

laughs
01-07-2007, 09:48 AM
difiniatly check out psychonauts, great game that noone played

Yeah, for sure... Awesome game :hail: